Hi All,
How do you all consider Neemrana for property investy? Does anyone have the list of good projects in Neemrana or website links? I have gut feeling Neemrana will high demand area in 5 years or so.

Thanks
Harry
Read more
83 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vishalmnit
    Sir I have invested in The Araville City.......Neemrana
    Now bit worried about regarding the project future.

Project is full of tension!
    CommentQuote
  • Instead of these small builders , who are selling there land on Papers only (for Ex. County Garden - Selling land from prv. 4-5 years , saying we are going to get approval soon from the initial days - even not able to mark the plots with roads..)
    One should go for local group plots ...that are ready to offer possesion with demarkation of plots with roads & having good locations in R-Zone as per 2041 master plan of Neemrana.
    Being a native habitant of Neemrana , I know that the land that have CLUs & all approval is having abt (25K per sqyd) rates at Neemrana (i.e. Ashadeep plots).
    For low investment in plots go for the plots available in R-Zone with clear demarkation of plots.
    CommentQuote
  • can u pls thro some light on that

Originally Posted by amit4india
    Project is full of tension!

Hi AmituIndia,
    Please suggest how its full of tention.
    If u have any updates pls share, so that we can accordingly take action.
    Any geniune inputs are mst welcmed
    CommentQuote
  • is it safe to invest here?
    CommentQuote
  • Gateway Residency on Ghiloth road

Hi, Everybody knows that the price will rise in coming years in Neemrana area.
    Only concern is the fraudness of the project/builder.
    I am planning to invest in Neemrana Gateway@Rs. 5000/sqyd, anyone has idea about Klazina Consultants Limited ?

BR/Parmar
    =====================
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All,

If you want to invest your money in real estate & want good return... you should have to invest in bahadurgarh, Haryana. You will get very good return & real estate is growing very fast in this area. Metro work will start from July, very close to delhi, rohatak & gurgaon & jajjar.
    CommentQuote
  • @Parmar - Don'tburn your hands, search about this builder you will come to know all negative news about them. Rates are attractive because it's a Chor builder.

Happy Investing!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Parmar
    Hi, Everybody knows that the price will rise in coming years in Neemrana area.
    Only concern is the fraudness of the project/builder.
    I am planning to invest in Neemrana Gateway@Rs. 5000/sqyd, anyone has idea about Klazina Consultants Limited ?

BR/Parmar
    =====================

sir i also want to know about this if u find any detail kindly help me also
    CommentQuote
  • Are there any new launches in neemrana from reputed builders ? don't want to try a local not know builder
    CommentQuote
  • Can you send me more details about this project, current rates, inventory etc
    CommentQuote
  • What is the current rate and trends in county garden from om krishna developers. Have they got d approvals etc. What is d future of this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All, as such there is no reputed builder in neemrana, you might say ashadeep, eldeco and anantraj has deliver few projects in another town, as far as investment is concerned Neemrana one and ashadeep looks promising.

Happy Investing
    CommentQuote
  • Networking giant Cisco's chief John Chambers today met Commerce and Industry Minister Anand Sharma and discussed the blue-print of information technology set up for the Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor project.

The company is preparing Information and Communications Technology (ICT) master plan for four smart cities proposed under the DMIC project.

Cisco is preparing plans for Shendra Industrial Park in Maharashtra, Dholera Special Investment Region in Gujarat, Manesar Bawal Investment Region in Haryana and Khushkhera Bhiwadi Neemrana Investment Region in Rajasthan.

"Chambers discussed about the DMIC project," an official said.

Government has proposed smart cities with modern infrastructure under the DMIC project. These cities would have self-sustainable habitats with minimal pollution levels, maximum recycling, optimised energy supplies and efficient public transportation.

Japan is giving financial and technical aid for the USD 90-billion project, which will cover seven states totalling 1,483 km.

DMIC is aimed at creating mega industrial infrastructure along the Delhi-Mumbai Rail Freight Corridor, which is under implementation.

Seven National Manufacturing and Investment Zones (NMIZs) have been notified along the DMIC.

Japan has committed to invest USD 4.5 billion in this project. The Union Cabinet had approved an expenditure of Rs 18,500 crore on development of infrastructure for the project.

Besides Cisco, IBM and Accentrure are working with DMIC. The IT companies aim to dovetail the physical master plan with ICT master plan so that over a period of time the real time control and governance of the city can be done by sitting in command/control centre.
    CommentQuote
  • REPORTER IST 14 Jan 2013,16:44
    In a major step towards meeting its aggressive growth plans for the future, Hero MotoCorp Ltd. (HMCL), the world’s largest two-wheeler manufacturer, today commenced construction of its fourth manufacturing plant and a new Global Parts Centre (GPC) at Neemrana in the northern Indian state of Rajasthan
    CommentQuote
  • Please let me know the good builders in Neemrana who deals in plots????
    CommentQuote