Collapse

Neemrana Investment

Last updated: February 20 2015
96 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Neemrana Investment

this is really a good place for future investment..

Comment

Noble ,

Price vary from 5k to 12k for plots there based on locations.

The plots that are in RIICO are having rates in range of 20k - 30k .

Comment

The Land belong to Pal Buiders, who did the fraud with investors in 2006.
        Even they have done the same thing with launching Sec-92 Project in the name og SKM.
        Now they are again launching the Project under fake name of Klazina Gateway Residency, who has no track record and is totally a fake co. created.
        Even shocked to see the website they made, some software development, recruitment, real estate, one can easily make the foolishness with which they are promoting the project.
        Those who think can make money, be ready to loose the investment & ready to run around the courts for years to recover your money.
        I invested in this project 2006 and still the matter is in court.
        Advise--->Don't fall in the TRAP.

Comment

Originally posted by Vikash... View Post
          Hi friends

Do you have any insights on Aravallie Meadows, Neemrana by Mark developers

They are offering villas and plots

checked their website, they have done commercial buildings but this looks like their first residential project

Any inputs will be very useful

thanks

As i am a local from gurgaon and as I know the owner of this Mark Developer is any Major Mahender singh do not have a good image. Already went to jail in case of fake currency and have a criminal support also.

Comment

Originally posted by sahilgupta_123in View Post
            The Land belong to Pal Buiders, who did the fraud with investors in 2006.
            Even they have done the same thing with launching Sec-92 Project in the name og SKM.
            Now they are again launching the Project under fake name of Klazina Gateway Residency, who has no track record and is totally a fake co. created.
            Even shocked to see the website they made, some software development, recruitment, real estate, one can easily make the foolishness with which they are promoting the project.
            Those who think can make money, be ready to loose the investment & ready to run around the courts for years to recover your money.
            I invested in this project 2006 and still the matter is in court.
            Advise--->Don't fall in the TRAP.
            how can u say this? i have checked personally registry of this land in mandawar tehsil.

Comment

Infact i should clear u abt the company,they r expanding their business.company has just started another business in the same premises in gurgaon.
              Last edited March 15 2013, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vishalmnit View Post
                Sir I have invested in The Araville City.......Neemrana
                Now bit worried about regarding the project future.
                Project is full of tension!

Comment

Instead of these small builders , who are selling there land on Papers only (for Ex. County Garden - Selling land from prv. 4-5 years , saying we are going to get approval soon from the initial days - even not able to mark the plots with roads..)
                  One should go for local group plots ...that are ready to offer possesion with demarkation of plots with roads & having good locations in R-Zone as per 2041 master plan of Neemrana.
                  Being a native habitant of Neemrana , I know that the land that have CLUs & all approval is having abt (25K per sqyd) rates at Neemrana (i.e. Ashadeep plots).
                  For low investment in plots go for the plots available in R-Zone with clear demarkation of plots.

Comment

can u pls thro some light on that

Originally posted by amit4india View Post
                    Project is full of tension!

Hi AmituIndia,
                    Please suggest how its full of tention.
                    If u have any updates pls share, so that we can accordingly take action.
                    Any geniune inputs are mst welcmed

Comment

is it safe to invest here?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X