Hi All,
How do you all consider Neemrana for property investy? Does anyone have the list of good projects in Neemrana or website links? I have gut feeling Neemrana will high demand area in 5 years or so.

Thanks
Harry
Read more
83 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by arun7650
    Please let me know the good builders in Neemrana who deals in plots????

Till now nobody, but if u can wait till Dec 2013 then VBHC is coming up with a Township in which u will get Plots and Flats.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Arun7650, Neemrana will be hot destination because invading of Japanese, korean and others, plot doesnt look more attractive than apartment. its my personal view, research properly before investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Two-wheeler manufacturer Hero MotoCorp (HMCL) on Monday said it has commenced construction of its fourth manufacturing plant and a new Global Parts Centre (GPC) at Neemrana in Rajasthan.

The company will invest Rs 550 crore in setting up this plant and the GPC and both the facilities are expected to be operational towards the end of financial year 2013-14, it said.

“The commencement of work on the new plant is indicative of our intention and strategy for the future. We foresee a revival in market sentiment sooner than later, and when it happens, we will be ready to meet the upsurge in demand,” Pawan Munjal, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, HMCL, said.

The Neemrana plant, spread over 47 acres, will provide direct employment to over 1000 people, and have an installed capacity of 7.50 lakh units per annum.

“At the same time, we will be setting up a modern GPC spread over 35 acres at Neemrana,” he said.

The GPC is expected to be operational in the third quarter of the next financial year (2013-14) and will initially employ 400 people.

The GPC will have an automated storage and retrieval system, automated packaging and sorting systems, on-line tracking of parts using a warehouse management system, lean manufacturing systems and, importantly, the green building concept, Munjal added.
    CommentQuote
  • Gentlemen, can you please share your ideas about Eldeco project Hillside in Neemrana? I think this project is ideally located near the commercial belt, thinking of investing there, in fact looking at ways to book here. Can you please share your opinion with me about this project, not very keen to buy plots but a 2BHK unit in low rise as I believe low rise are very rare when they come. Not many builder make low rises.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by virajl
    Gentlemen, can you please share your ideas about Eldeco project Hillside in Neemrana? I think this project is ideally located near the commercial belt, thinking of investing there, in fact looking at ways to book here. Can you please share your opinion with me about this project, not very keen to buy plots but a 2BHK unit in low rise as I believe low rise are very rare when they come. Not many builder make low rises.

Dear Virajl, eldeco hillside is good project, yes there are few low rise infact there are few high rise, most of them are g+9, my suggestion is choose Neemrana One instead of Hillside, its g+15, site is on nh-8. for tf in eldeco its 2700, gf its 3620 whereas Neemrana one is 2950. my POV
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Newbee1
    We have bought a plot in Grand Sapphire recenty at Rs 5000/ per sq. yard. This area has high growth prospects in future.

Appreciation will be good but I have concerns about the security of the investment as investment is still not 90 A/B approved myself invested at 4100 last year and now they come out with provisional allotment gimmick asking the investors to shell out money without any approval in place
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Amit,

Pls share more information about the Eldeco project at Neemrana. Is the CLU/ 90B has not come for Hillside or the other one also. Have you booked Hillside at 4100 Rs last year. Pls also good options for investment in the place.

Regard,
    Ind RE
    CommentQuote
  • studied the 2041 layout plan neemrana and in that it is written permission is given on mixed land use and nikunj city has this permission as i saw in their office. I hv not booked in hillside i bought only in nikunj city.
    CommentQuote
  • just check the 2041 layout plan and usage in mixed land that might suffice in whatever project u r intrested
    CommentQuote
  • seniors please advice, new project is coming in neemrana from trehan builder, they are promising dec 2014 as possession date else 1 lac will be given over and above penalty clause. please advice, rates looks decent to me.
    CommentQuote
  • Please share some more details.
    CommentQuote
  • Trehan Developers launching "ROYAL COURT", NEEMRANA
    REGISTRATIONS OPEN
    1BHK & 2BHK
    Assured Possession in Dec-2014
    CommentQuote
  • seniors please advice, is trehan worth investing taking consideration builder reputation and delivery. thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Our existence in the Construction and Housing Industry is a 23 year old story - From Budget Homes to Trehan Home Developers Pvt Ltd. As a Company it has its own In-house construction capability, making it self-reliant in most of its endeavors. We are the pioneers in providing Budget housing and affordable living in Delhi NCR and other upcoming areas like Bhiwadi, Alwar and Neemrana. The company has a Direct sales approach with a dedicated Sales Team to service clients round the clock. THD group today is into various sectors with a core team of dedicated professionals executing civil and structural work, Real Estate Projects, Commercial Complex, Housing, and Landscaping. The company has numerous successful construction and Housing / Commercial projects in its portfolio at GURGAON, DELHI, FARIDABAD, BHIWADI AND ALWAR.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikasduhan
    Our existence in the Construction and Housing Industry is a 23 year old story - From Budget Homes to Trehan Home Developers Pvt Ltd. As a Company it has its own In-house construction capability, making it self-reliant in most of its endeavors. We are the pioneers in providing Budget housing and affordable living in Delhi NCR and other upcoming areas like Bhiwadi, Alwar and Neemrana. The company has a Direct sales approach with a dedicated Sales Team to service clients round the clock. THD group today is into various sectors with a core team of dedicated professionals executing civil and structural work, Real Estate Projects, Commercial Complex, Housing, and Landscaping. The company has numerous successful construction and Housing / Commercial projects in its portfolio at GURGAON, DELHI, FARIDABAD, BHIWADI AND ALWAR.

I check that there will be plots aswell. Could you pls PM me what will be the tentative price for those. and a brochure other details as well. Thanks
    CommentQuote