Hi All,
How do you all consider Neemrana for property investy? Does anyone have the list of good projects in Neemrana or website links? I have gut feeling Neemrana will high demand area in 5 years or so.

Thanks
Harry
Read more
83 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Vikas i am also interested in plots. Please PM me the details.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rock76
    Vikas i am also interested in plots. Please PM me the details.

Sir, Like karne ke baad information bhi toh de do.
    CommentQuote
  • yes but as of now they are launching flats only.plots,villas will launch when they will complete their phase -1 of Royal court.
    Assured possession within in a year from date of signing of buyer's agreement.
    CommentQuote
  • Inventory appreciation status

whats the resale price of inventory... what has been the appreciation till date.
    Plz share
    CommentQuote
  • Royal Court or VBHC Neemrana.

Hey Vikas,

Can you please PM tentative sizes, rates and location of this project as I am keen to invest in Neemrana.

Another reputed builder VBHC is coming up with plots and apts in the first half 2014. Normally VBHC also has tie up with HDFC to finance its plots as well.

Please shed some light on both the projects, and details as well. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Bauji
    650 sq ft for 1bhk & 965 sq ft for 2bhk
    price rs 2650 PSFT
    location just behind aashiyana town,close to Havells
    thats sounds good. hopefully Trehan will launch plots n villas in April 2014.
    anyway Royal Court is getting good response
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Trehan tied up with SBI,LIC,HDFC & AXIS bank.
    CommentQuote
  • Also Royal Court project has been approved from Raj. Govt.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikasduhan
    Trehan tied up with SBI,LIC,HDFC & AXIS bank.

are you sure abt this?

also has the project been launched or is it in soft launch??
    CommentQuote
  • yes i am.
    it is in pre-launch. 90A obtained & site plan has been approved. they will launch in September.
    CommentQuote
  • how much discount in offer...!!
    CommentQuote
  • builder offer 3% i guess but i got a call from broker for this project they also mentioned 3% over fon. suuday i have visited the site and today i have booked a unit in neemrana. they gave me 6% discount.
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats and Thanks Vikas......

6% on bsp - @2650..!!

Even I had a word with someone from THD but offered me 3-4% - per telephonic conversation. Am too planning to visit the site and if everything goes well will book a unit.

However, they told me that banks approvals are in the pipeline they still haven't got it....papers have been submitted to banks for approvals.
    CommentQuote
  • yeah ur right. but they usually have tie up with these banks as they told me..but i guess they won't offer you more discount cause this project has been under taken by some brokers.. anyway i have booked from Value plus realtech they told me they are under writer of this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Vikas :)
    CommentQuote