Collapse

Neemrana Investment

Last updated: February 20 2015
96 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Neemrana Investment

seniors please advice, new project is coming in neemrana from trehan builder, they are promising dec 2014 as possession date else 1 lac will be given over and above penalty clause. please advice, rates looks decent to me.

Comment

Please share some more details.

Comment

Trehan Developers launching "ROYAL COURT", NEEMRANA
        REGISTRATIONS OPEN
        1BHK & 2BHK
        Assured Possession in Dec-2014

Comment

seniors please advice, is trehan worth investing taking consideration builder reputation and delivery. thanks in advance

Comment

Our existence in the Construction and Housing Industry is a 23 year old story - From Budget Homes to Trehan Home Developers Pvt Ltd. As a Company it has its own In-house construction capability, making it self-reliant in most of its endeavors. We are the pioneers in providing Budget housing and affordable living in Delhi NCR and other upcoming areas like Bhiwadi, Alwar and Neemrana. The company has a Direct sales approach with a dedicated Sales Team to service clients round the clock. THD group today is into various sectors with a core team of dedicated professionals executing civil and structural work, Real Estate Projects, Commercial Complex, Housing, and Landscaping. The company has numerous successful construction and Housing / Commercial projects in its portfolio at GURGAON, DELHI, FARIDABAD, BHIWADI AND ALWAR.

Comment

Originally posted by vikasduhan View Post
              Our existence in the Construction and Housing Industry is a 23 year old story - From Budget Homes to Trehan Home Developers Pvt Ltd. As a Company it has its own In-house construction capability, making it self-reliant in most of its endeavors. We are the pioneers in providing Budget housing and affordable living in Delhi NCR and other upcoming areas like Bhiwadi, Alwar and Neemrana. The company has a Direct sales approach with a dedicated Sales Team to service clients round the clock. THD group today is into various sectors with a core team of dedicated professionals executing civil and structural work, Real Estate Projects, Commercial Complex, Housing, and Landscaping. The company has numerous successful construction and Housing / Commercial projects in its portfolio at GURGAON, DELHI, FARIDABAD, BHIWADI AND ALWAR.
              I check that there will be plots aswell. Could you pls PM me what will be the tentative price for those. and a brochure other details as well. Thanks

Comment

Vikas i am also interested in plots. Please PM me the details.

Comment

Originally posted by rock76 View Post
                  Vikas i am also interested in plots. Please PM me the details.

Sir, Like karne ke baad information bhi toh de do.

Comment

yes but as of now they are launching flats only.plots,villas will launch when they will complete their phase -1 of Royal court.
                    Assured possession within in a year from date of signing of buyer's agreement.

Comment

Inventory appreciation status

whats the resale price of inventory... what has been the appreciation till date.
                      Plz share
                      Last edited July 22 2013, 04:04 PM. Reason: to delete personal info

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X