Hi All,
How do you all consider Neemrana for property investy? Does anyone have the list of good projects in Neemrana or website links? I have gut feeling Neemrana will high demand area in 5 years or so.

Thanks
Harry
Read more
83 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • What abt vbhc neemrana plots...heard that they were abt to launch in jan 2014.
    CommentQuote
  • the Fort View residency neemrana

Originally Posted by deepaka
    Are there any new launches in neemrana from reputed builders ? don't want to try a local not know builder

there is a project 'the Fort View residency' by gennext infratech pvt Ltd at present it is pre lunch project
    @6000 per sq yard
    I have already invested in a unit of 100 sq yard

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi..
    Have you visited site? Can you tell whats exact location on which Road and How far from NH-8
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amityadav135
    Hi..
    Have you visited site? Can you tell whats exact location on which Road and How far from NH-8
    Thanks

I visited the site personally 9 th march
    it is near bawadi of neemrana at silarpur road
    away 3 km from highway in close proximity to neemrana
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Newbee1
    We have bought a plot in Grand Sapphire recenty at Rs 5000/ per sq. yard. This area has high growth prospects in future.

I also have a plot in Grand sappphire( purchased at 3500/-). Initially, when i booked the plot, the location was in front and later on shifted to back side of the project. Also, builder is asking for IDC of Rs. 1250/- ( EDC extra), PLC plus mandatory Club membership plus service tax. Any idea about these.
    CommentQuote
  • hello 402 is a fake person with fake id dont believe him he is cheap and fake user
    CommentQuote
  • Neemrana is one of the fastest growing industrial centres in North India
    Neemrana:High appreciation potential
    CommentQuote
  • does anybody know any good plot in Neemrana.

I would like to invest but no option found.
    CommentQuote