Clear All

Re : Neemrana Investment

Thanks Vikas

Comment

your welcome

Comment

anyone booked a unit at Neemrana in Royal Court?

Comment

Hi,

I am also planning to buy one property in Neemrana, yesterday I visited Neemrana as well.
          Saw couple of projects in which Trehan location and possession seems very nice.

Is anyone also planning to buy then we can buy together and can look for good discount.

Thanks/Sumit

Comment

hi Sumit
            yeah i have book a unit in neemrana. taken a unit in Trehan ..i have seen almost all projects over there as i found royal court trehan is best option. first assured possession within a year and also price is good.

Comment

Originally posted by vikasduhan View Post
              hi Sumit
              yeah i have book a unit in neemrana. taken a unit in Trehan ..i have seen almost all projects over there as i found royal court trehan is best option. first assured possession within a year and also price is good.
              Hi Vikas,

What about ashadeep's green acres vs trehan royal court? Could you just do a comparison for some clarity. Thanks.
              Last edited August 17 2013, 05:57 AM.

Comment

Amar Gupta ...both are okay but Avlon is coming up with a new projects in Neemrana at prime location thats right on NH-8 its 22 bigha land bank. sizes are also good as luxury..for 2bhk 1200sq ft & 1600sq ft for 3bhk. price is tentative that's is Rs. 3000 per sq ft.
                i got to know that Trehan construction quality is not enough good. if you are looking for rent return then you supposed to go with a builder who has an awesome quality of construction reason being is Upper layer of tenant will look the quality and size then location. i am sure is these things come together you will get handsome rent return. or else you can PM me if any query..

Thanks
                Vikas

Comment

Amar Gupta ...both are okay but Avlon is coming up with a new projects in Neemrana at prime location thats right on NH-8 its 22 bigha land bank. sizes are also good as luxury..for 2bhk 1200sq ft & 1600sq ft for 3bhk. price is tentative that's is Rs. 3000 per sq ft.
                  i got to know that Trehan construction quality is not enough good. if you are looking for rent return then you supposed to go with a builder who has an awesome quality of construction reason being is Upper layer of tenant will look the quality and size then location. i am sure is these things come together you will get handsome rent return. or else you can PM me if any query..

Thanks
                  Vikas
                  I am interested, can you please give me more information. regards. I have PM you my number earlier.

Comment

Thanks
                    Vikas
                    Where exactly is Avalon launching the project in Neemrana? Could you tell the location in reference ot the Anant Raj location. And shouldn't I go for ready to move in Ashadeep Green Acre than go for a new constrution?

Thanks.
                    Last edited August 18 2013, 03:06 PM.

Comment

I believe Avalon is launching their neemrana project ...2 days from today (Tuesday) ......basis the info I got from a dealer in Avalon projects

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X