How is Bhiwadi for RE investment?

Last updated: November 17 2012
9 | Posts
4567 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is Bhiwadi for RE investment?

I can see a lot of activity going on Bhiwadi. Have not been there yet and wanted to know if this place is actually good for investment.

Re : How is Bhiwadi for RE investment?

Bhiwadi is quite good and still cheap area for investment. It has 4-lane Alwar by-pass(in the last stages) and several other industries with a new factory of Honda coming up soon. Plots were very limited and only available in townships of Omaxe and Piyush, which were also sold-out a way back. You might be able to get a flat or floor depending what is your budget.

Comment

Bhiwadi is situated in the royal state of Rajasthan in the Alwar district.Real estate market news in Bhiwadi gives you an upper hand in the matter associated with real estate investment.

Comment

Hi Marvin,

I don't understand the logic here - how can Rajasthan help the real estate of Bhiwadi? How much I know Rajasthan is not much different than other states and the development of area is dependent on lot of other factors.

Comment

Originally posted by djvjain View Post
          Hi Marvin,

I don't understand the logic here - how can Rajasthan help the real estate of Bhiwadi? How much I know Rajasthan is not much different than other states and the development of area is dependent on lot of other factors.
          Bhiwadi has given me a negative return. in last two years. I am ready to sell my flat in Trehan at less then my buying price, still there are no buyers. So any one saying positive about Bhiwadi is exaggerating. It is a cheap option for end users not suitable for investment. I just want to get out at any cost, not happening. Although society is good and my house is getting a rent. Problem is oversupply and absence of people from a upper HIG being present as users or the investors

Comment

My brother has invested in Plots in omaxe city-1 4 years back and today he is getting almost 80 percent return...... plots is always better specially in small town.
            Originally posted by ajayaoc View Post
            Bhiwadi has given me a negative return. in last two years. I am ready to sell my flat in Trehan at less then my buying price, still there are no buyers. So any one saying positive about Bhiwadi is exaggerating. It is a cheap option for end users not suitable for investment. I just want to get out at any cost, not happening. Although society is good and my house is getting a rent. Problem is oversupply and absence of people from a upper HIG being present as users or the investors
            Thanks

Comment

Ajay bhai,

How long can you hold your apartment in Bhiwadi? Do you think conditions might improve if you hold on to it for 1-2 more years? How much is the rent for a 2 Bhk in Bhiwadi if you don't mind sharing?

Comment

I think this is a factual, real time analysis .

Bhiwadi for investments may come good after 8- 10 years . It really depends on the pace of urbanization & govt. policies .

Originally posted by ajayaoc View Post
                Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Hi All,

I request everyone to let me know whether DLF and other well known builders have purchased land near Tijara, Brokers are spreading this news. this question has already been asked two to three times by other people as well however we have got no answer by now.

Seniors, please let us know whether DLF, SS Group and any other builders have purchased land near Bhiwadi or Tijara?

Thanks,

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X