Dear members
I invite all interested members to discuss in this thread to discuss about the resale activities in piyush city bhiwadi plots and floors. I came to know from my broker that all small size plots of 224.7 sq. yds plots and floors in piyush rossette have been sold by the company. Please update the resale prices, if someone knows about it.

Thanks
Read more
12 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I believe plots are running at around Rs 8500-9500/sq.yd depending on the location, while 2 BhK floors are in between Rs 15-16.5 Lakhs again depending on location and the floor number.

Premium is there because of recent progress at the township and it will go up in the future as the progress continues....
    CommentQuote
  • I have been informed by my broker that all small size plots of 224.7 sq yd have been sold and also the possession would be given in short span of time and at that time the price will certainly increase.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, there is a premium and which will increase on the possession, but don't always believe whatever broker says. Get in touch with the company and ask for a set date.

The whole township of Piyush city -Bhiwadi (Piyush Rosette, Villas and plots) is sold-out, so whatever anyone gets would be in re-sale.
    CommentQuote
  • What would be rate for a 400 yds plot in B block in Piyush.
    Originally Posted by djvjain
    Yes, there is a premium and which will increase on the possession, but don't always believe whatever broker says. Get in touch with the company and ask for a set date.

The whole township of Piyush city -Bhiwadi (Piyush Rosette, Villas and plots) is sold-out, so whatever anyone gets would be in re-sale.
    CommentQuote
  • In my opinion, plot rates have gone up in last few months in Bhiwadi. Piyush and Omaxe are the only townships offering plots and I read at magicbricks about someone getting an offer for plot of Rs 11K/sqyd at Omaxe Ph-II. As there are not lot of plots and Piyush township coming up fine, I expect prices to be close to Rs 10K/sqyd.

Have you got the letter for possession?
    CommentQuote
  • Recent development of the township Piyush Bhiwadi:

Piyush Group

and also of Piyush Rosette in the same township:

Piyush Group
    CommentQuote
  • Dear djvJain
    Can u tell me the reasle price of piyush rosette 2bhk floor.
    CommentQuote
  • Vikas,

It should be be between Rs 15.5 - 17 L depending on the floor and the location. Some of the units where construction has reached 2nd/3rd floor are attracting little higher premium. Hold it as this will gain quite a lot of premium in future as the construction progresses, unless you want money urgently.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Jain sir
    I have 2 bhk at third floor at very good location. what should I expect now? Please guide me.
    CommentQuote
  • I PM you on this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by djvjain
    I believe plots are running at around Rs 8500-9500/sq.yd depending on the location, while 2 BhK floors are in between Rs 15-16.5 Lakhs again depending on location and the floor number.

Premium is there because of recent progress at the township and it will go up in the future as the progress continues....

i m interested
    CommentQuote
  • sirohi bhai..the rates being discussed are almost one year ago..now rates would have jacked up..but there doesnt seem to be much activity on this thread for long
    -----------------

Closed and COPIED to https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/more-cities-states/bhiwadi-real-estate/13614-piyush-city-plots-floors-resale-possession-bhiwadi/page5?t=15936&page=5
    CommentQuote