Sort by :
Filter by :
- BDI, Bhiwadi is ready to move-in project and would be in the range of 23-26 Lakhs for 2 Bhk. What else are you looking in Bhiwadi and how much is your budget?CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi, I have a 3 BHK flat in BDI Bhiwadi which i want to dispose off.
Its 1490 sq ft property on 9th floor.
I'm getting 25 Lakh quote on it.
Pls advise if I should hold onto it / sell it.CommentQuote0Flag
- Madhur, I just sent you a PM and I think you should hold-on unless needs money urgently. Are you making any money on it at this price though?CommentQuote0Flag
need some guidence in investing in bhiwadi,which are the good projects thier prices etc can i get 3 bhk in 20 lacs? thanxCommentQuote0Flag
- Hi DeepJee,
Bhiwadi is more of an affordable housing area with good demand and growth. In that area, go for under-construction flats to be safe and if you can do some of the leg work then getting a good deal is possible. Now, for this segment you don't want to pay a lot as money could be stuck for 2-3 years, but 20-22 L(all inclusive) for a 3 Bhk is a good price and some of the under-construction apartments/floors in Bhiwadi area are as follows:
1. Piyush Rosette(3 Bhk in re-sale should be in the range of Rs 20-22L)
2. Krish Ph-I (3 Bhk in re-sale should be Rs 22L+)
3. Omaxe Ph-I, not Ph-II(close to Rs 20 L, but the area is somewhat smaller than the other two I mentioned above)
Visit the area and find it out yourself.CommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks Mr. Jain for your valuable inputs.
I opted for this in 2006 in CLP and have been paying in instalments.
The total money paid is about 23 lakhs, including registry charges.
I thought I'll sell it off, put in some more money and park around 1 cr in delhi / ggn where the appreciation could be faster or I could also get some rental income.
There is no urgency as such but if I get 30 Lakhs after 2 years for the same property, then I would prefer selling it immediately so that the same money can be invested in some otehr area where the growth would be faster.CommentQuote0Flag
Renting it out is the best right now instead of selling it at low price.
- Have visited BDI - terrible construction quality . My advise stay clear of itCommentQuote0Flag
- Hi Madhur,
As you are the owner of BDI Bhiwadi, then can you please comment on the construction quality?CommentQuote0Flag
I have got to know that genesis group has launched 117 sq yards plots for 5.6 L -is it worth investing . This place is 20 km from ashiana angan on the bhiwadi altar road. Please adviseCommentQuote0Flag
- Wow, that is really far so I am not sure how good it is going to be. Main action is from Ashiana crossing to Honda factory, which is about 5-7 KM and that is it. No idea about the group genesis either.CommentQuote0Flag
- Can somebody share when is BDI Northstar getting launched ?CommentQuote0Flag
- The construction quality of BDI sunshine city is pathetic, to say the least. It was a huge pain to dispose of one flat. Can one imagine, they have 2 lifts, for 10 floors, with 15 apartments per floor... And of these 2 lifts, one is non functional most of the times...CommentQuote1Flag
- That's reason, HDFC Bank giving awesome deal in email@example.com% to sell it off.
Project quality I can't say anything here. Go and check yourself better trust on your eyes.CommentQuote0Flag