How is the Nimai Greens project in Bhiwadi? Any sugesstions and opinions on this will be really helpful. Also any better alternatives (plots or apartments) will be good. Thanks!
Read more
98 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Mine is G-005. Ground Floor.
    CommentQuote
  • fresh booking

are fresh booking still available with builder, if yes, then what is current bsp?
    CommentQuote
  • I think so. Better check with them directly. G tower may have few units.

Sent from my GT-I9300
    CommentQuote
  • yes they do have few units that are available at back side.
    CommentQuote
  • Heard Nimai has increased price to 3400 PSF.
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any official notification by Nimai on their web site? What is the souce of information?

Originally Posted by ryadav74
    Heard Nimai has increased price to 3400 PSF.
    CommentQuote
  • It is not on the website yet. Internal source

Sent from my GT-I9300
    CommentQuote
  • Nimai have increased rates for Nimai Greens from 1st march 2014. And new rates are available on the website.

GF to 3rd F : 3300/-
    4th to 6th : 3200/-
    7th to 9th : 3150/-
    10th to 14th : 3100/-
    CommentQuote
  • Great News...I think they will give the possession in coming 3 months or so
    CommentQuote
  • But market rates are very low. You can easily get a GF in Nimai Greens in resale for 2600 psft.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lector
    Great News...I think they will give the possession in coming 3 months or so

They are giving possession by this Diwali for towers A to D.

Sent from my GT-I9300
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by achmit
    But market rates are very low. You can easily get a GF in Nimai Greens in resale for 2600 psft.

In which tower you can get this price?

Sent from my GT-I9300
    CommentQuote
  • In towers E, F and G.

Not sure about towers A to D.
    CommentQuote
  • Actually there is nothing available for 2600. Last price which I got for NIMAI is 2750 and that too for Tower E. Actually there are few fake price listings available on 99 acres posted by builders, just to bluff sellers,so that people gets panic and start selling at 2600. Also for Tower A to D, there is no point selling at 2600 as there is no ready to move property less than 3000 before Bhiwadi Toll Plaza. So guys just ignore such listings and stick with the Market prices
    CommentQuote
  • I wish ki aisa hota.....ki Tower-E mein price 2750 se less na hota. Because i own GF unit in Tower-E.

But reality is that market price is even less than 2600. I'm not talking about any listing on any real estate website. I visited Bhiwadi multiple times....and talked to many brokers.

Sellers are lined up to sell at 2500/2600....but there is not even a single customer.

Thats a hard n bitter truth.
    CommentQuote