How is the Nimai Greens project in Bhiwadi? Any sugesstions and opinions on this will be really helpful. Also any better alternatives (plots or apartments) will be good. Thanks!
Read more
98 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Guys....I am very surprised to read comments on Avalon Rosewood......the construction of this project has started ......kindly visit the Avalon site.

Just to add .....I have a unit in Rosewood and 3 weeks back had also visited the project site on a weekend......and yes work was happening
    CommentQuote
  • I could only see very few labourers working on the site for Avalon Rosewood.
    CommentQuote
  • few pics of Nimai Greens :
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Vikas.....To say construction of Avalon rosewood has not even started ........and then to say that a few labourers were there at the site during one's visit ( May be on that given day)...... Are two different things.....having said this.....wish you all the best on your Nimai investment
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks. I think its one's intepretation of looking at things. Never mind, all the best to you.
    CommentQuote
  • any update on Nimai Greens project? I think, builder was expected to handover possession of 4 towers in Dec'14.

anyone visited the site recently..please provide some info.
    CommentQuote
  • Unnecessary hike in prices

Originally Posted by djvjain
    Difficult to check the location, but how far is this from Ashiana Chowk? Prices are towards the higher side as Value for money in that belt is Rs 1600/sqft (all inclusive). It could be okay if you want to hold it for more than 5 + years, otherwise pick something from all the under-constructed properties in re-sale.

NIMAI GREENS is not a good project. They dont want you to visit the construction site. Unnecessary hike in booking prices.
    CommentQuote
  • nimai greens unnecessary hike in prices

Originally Posted by meghan
    NIMAI GREENS is not a good project. They dont want you to visit the construction site. Unnecessary hike in booking prices.
    They are charging unnecessary hiked prices for new booking.
    CommentQuote
  • Update,,,,,,,,

any update on Nimai Greens project? I think, builder was expected to handover possession of 4 towers in April 15.

anyone visited the site recently..please provide some info.
    CommentQuote
  • Please post some recent pictures, if possible.
    CommentQuote
  • current price for rtm 1bhk park facing mid floor in nimai ??
    CommentQuote
  • Nimai Greens Update

Hi Guys - Any update on the latest progress of this project. Any towers handed over for possession till now?
    CommentQuote
  • current resale price for 3 floor 1 bhk park facing in nimai ??
    CommentQuote
  • I visited Nimai Greens last weekend. Looks like work is going on as expected.

On the resale prices - I am afraid the market is really bad at the moment. 2BHK resale price hoppering around 2600/-.

For towers A,B,C I think they have given possession. 1 family has started residing in Tower B.

I expect Tower E,F and G to complete by 2016 end.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Guys - Any update on the latest on this project? Do we have people already living in Tower A, B, C & D ?

If anyone has visited the site recently, can please update?

Any update on the current resale prices for this project?

Regards,
    CommentQuote