Ashiana Town Bhiwadi

Last updated: July 26 2017
2070 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Ashiana Town Bhiwadi

Originally posted by kunal2410 View Post
    Ideally it should affect us in positive way as they should reduce the super area. This is because the common area now gets split between higher number of flats. I plan to speak to them on Monday but doubt if anything will happen.

Just wanted to check with forum members that is keeping super area /built area a constant ratio a standard practice or do other developers change it ith change in plans.
    Guys you are confusing it all the more... Ashiana always said 14 floors since the registration time , that's why it was 450 flats before (32 * 14 = 448 to be precise). But they only have approvals till 12th floor at this point of time , that makes it 32*12=384, i.e. 64 less flats available for booking right now. And they had taken 400 odd registrations leaving 40-50 flats for their employees.

Now since there were 64 less flats, they had to open Phase 2. But ideally tey should ahve open those towers from the beginning itself.

Now the important point to note here is that if they don't get approvals for 13 and 14th floor later as well, that means super built area will decrease. But that doesn't mean that your prices will go up; they will still remain the same.

Trust factor is one of the biggest reasons that I have invested. They have been pretty successful in the past because of this and lets hope that they continue to be same in the future too.
    Last edited July 6 2013, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Matro root in Bhiwari

Metro root for bhiwari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Attached Files

Comment

I finally booked a Tulip 3 BR on ground floor today. Though east facing were all taken, I only booked with Ashiana based on the Trust factor.

All I have is an e-mail saying "congratulations!!(Alloted T-xxx).

Comment

Originally posted by Master View Post
          Metro root for bhiwari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          This has been in the news for quite some time now.. Hope we get to see something on the ground!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rdotgupta View Post
            I finally booked a Tulip 3 BR on ground floor today. Though east facing were all taken, I only booked with Ashiana based on the Trust factor.

I think only god knows how many negative surprises I am going to get from Ashiana, delayed allotment call, no gift/CMP, and now no email as well, should I think that I am not yet Alloted the unit I chose 2 days back.

mighty disappointed, looks like there isn't universal procedures that Ashiana follows, or may be somes of us, like me are less desirable to Ashiana, that we meet such negative surprises.

Comment

i also did not receive any mail. but i got allotment letter and CMP

Comment

Originally posted by rdotgupta View Post

Did you actually visited Ashiana's office or you got your flat booked via pone/email and couriered them the Cheque/DD. Ideally, only in this case, you should have an email confirmation. Your CMP and another documents should come later through mail.

Can you confirm that you visited their office and after that you didnt receive any documents??

Comment

Originally posted by raviryan View Post
                  I think only god knows how many negative surprises I am going to get from Ashiana, delayed allotment call, no gift/CMP, and now no email as well, should I think that I am not yet Alloted the unit I chose 2 days back.

mighty disappointed, looks like there isn't universal procedures that Ashiana follows, or may be somes of us, like me are less desirable to Ashiana, that we meet such negative surprises.
                  Originally posted by asx134 View Post
                  i also did not receive any mail. but i got allotment letter and CMP
                  DON'T GET SHOCKED!!!!

There are different ways of booking a flat: you can visit in person (what i did) or you can confirm your booking via phone/email and then only they will confirm you on email.

So, first understand why that person has not received any document or why he/she got mail.

Guys show some maturity and dont start jumping the gun like our news channels

I'm not saying that Ashiana will always be right or wrong, but first understand the complete situation before coming to any conclusions..
                  Last edited July 6 2013, 11:03 AM.

Comment

i booked through saket office by visiting their office. i got gift also at time of booking

Comment

Originally posted by ankit2013 View Post
                      DON'T GET SHOCKED!!!!

There are different ways of booking a flat: you can visit in person (what i did) or you can confirm your booking via phone/email and then only they will confirm you on email.

So, first understand why that person has not received any document or why he/she got mail.

Guys show some maturity and dont start jumping the gun like our news channels

I'm not saying that Ashiana will always be right or wrong, but first understand the complete situation before coming to any conclusions..
                      Really not jumping the gun here, I visited the Bhiwadi office and issued them the cheque there, all I received is a receipt of the cheque, no allotment letter, no gift, no CMP, no email, etc.

Also, when I visited the Bhiwadi office, they actually had no word about my arrival from my AT counsellor, and some calls needed to be made to them to accommodate me, may be that's the reason about gift etc, I am trying to be reasonable now.

I have had a string of surprises, all negative sadly, and this is not something I had expected, looks like I should bring down my expectations.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X