Need Help!!

Last updated: June 26 2012
8 | Posts
1023 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help!!

I have around 7-8 lakhs ready for investment and can even manage another 6-7 lakhs in the next 12 months. Please let me know where should I invest in Bhiwadi??

I would be more than happy to invest in a plot and please let me know how much I need to strecth for that??

Re : Need Help!!

Originally posted by aarora View Post
    I have around 7-8 lakhs ready for investment and can even manage another 6-7 lakhs in the next 12 months. Please let me know where should I invest in Bhiwadi??

I would be more than happy to invest in a plot and please let me know how much I need to strecth for that??
    Dude

Omaxe in Bhiwadi has option of small size plots too from 100 sqyd. You can invest in those plots. I don't have much Idea about Bhiwadi though.
    Thanks

Comment

Thank you for your suggestion. What is the rate per/sqyd??

Comment

Your budget is still small for 100 sqyds plot in Omaxe, Bhiwadi ph-2.

Comment

Still how much would a 100 sq yd plot cost in Omaxe ph-2 ??

Comment

I am also open to options in apartments - maybe a 1bhk or 2 bhk

Comment

did you visit the place, if not then do that first.

Few of the projects where you can get 2 Bhk around 20 L are Omaxe, Piyush, Avalon etc so visit them and make a decision.

Comment

Before going for the site visit, wanted to shorlist few projects, please help.

Comment

Here is the list, so add or delete if you don't like:

1. Omaxe Ph-1 (almost complete, so premium would be higher but also advantage if you want to move in soon or rental)
                  2. Piyush Rosette(Good size 2 Bhk with all inclusive price of 20L right now; construction going on at fast speed and should be ready within 1 year or so)
                  3. Avalon( they have atleast 2 projects in this area, but not sure of the construction speed right now. It was quite slow few months ago but need to check again)
                  4. Ashiana (this is the best builder in the area but thats why the price for 2 Bhk could get close to 30L. Have couple of projects so you could get both RTM and under-construction)
                  5. Krish (Vatika and city are two projects and you can get something in 20 L+ under construction in Ph-3 or so).

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X