Last updated: April 30 2016
82 | Posts
21441 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bhiwadi Vs Jaipur Vs Neemrana

Guys,

I am contemplating an investment and trying to choose the area which would provide best capital appreciation

1. Neemrana: High industrial activity with limited residential supply

2. Bhiwadi: High industrial activity with relatively high residential supply

3. Jaipur: Limited industrial activity with higher residential supply, but the prices are lower, and also Jaipur has heritage value and is a tourist spot. It could also become an IT hub if BJP comes back to power in 2014.

I personally think that Neemrana would be a better option.

All views will more than appreciated. Thanks.

Re : Bhiwadi Vs Jaipur Vs Neemrana

DMIC and Rapid train are passing through Bhiwadi....
    Thanks

Comment

Recently I visited jaipur, metro work is going on at good pace. Great road connectivity. Many projects are coming up on ajmer road.

Comment

DMIC and Rapid is not coming soon. It will be great if it comes up in next 5 years

New projects are coming up all across Jaipur, can you please share which projects are you talking about.

The projects which are in the first phase of Metro are already expensive.

Mahindra SEZ has not come up as expected courtesy Congress.

Comment

Guys further any views on this?

Comment

I would still consider Bhiwadi to be the top choice because of its own industrial base, connectivity to NH-8, Gurgaon, more future jobs potential etc etc.

Comment

I WOULD GO FOR NEEMARNA BECAUSE OF THE INDUSTRIAL PACE OF DEVELOPMENT, recently hero motor corp announced new plant in neemrana

Comment

Originally posted by adityasareen View Post
                I WOULD GO FOR NEEMARNA BECAUSE OF THE INDUSTRIAL PACE OF DEVELOPMENT, recently hero motor corp announced new plant in neemrana
                what kind of returns can be expected from the areas where blue collar jobs are only on offering ?

the prices are already beyond their capacity of paying.

rohit

Comment

Hi Rohit,

My personal view is that Neemrana would not be a blue collar market in the coming times. I think kind of industrial houses such as Nissan/Diakin/Hero will atleast require 20-25% managerial staff, which should be enough demand for a place where there dearth of residential supply. My POV.

I really think the limited supply would drive the prices. Ashiana Green hill 2bhk is selling at 4K/sqft with rent being upwards of 10K. Food for thought.

More views are welcome for a healthy debate. thanks

Comment

Neemrana & Bhiwadi both are good but I feel the timing isn't right. The bad practice of increasing the cost every few months despite inventory buildup makes them risky. These areas would be the hardest hit in a recession.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X