Hi guys,

I have been looking around Bhiwadi for a couple of weeks and I would like to understand a couple of things if you guys can help me.

1) What are the prospects of the region within next 3 years from purely investment purpose?
2) What are the factors that are absent currently but would lead to jacking up of prices within next 3 years?
3) What kind of people (from which region) would flow into Bhiwadi for living?
4) Why would people come to live in Bhiwadi?
5) Which projects are good in Bhiwadi from the location perspective?

Appreciate a quick reply. :) :)
Read more
58 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Here are my replies :

Originally Posted by miketest
    Hi guys,

I have been looking around Bhiwadi for a couple of weeks and I would like to understand a couple of things if you guys can help me.

1) What are the prospects of the region within next 3 years from purely investment purpose?

Very good. Good escalate to close to 100% return if project is decent and work goes as planned.

2) What are the factors that are absent currently but would lead to jacking up of prices within next 3 years?

Little bit better connectivity to NH-8 and malls etc to make it self - sufficient. Connectivity to NH-8 would improve with a new bypass coming from Bhiwadi to NH-8 in front of Hero honda factory in Dharuhera.

All kinds of - from blue collar to executives as establishment of some new factories from MNCs will bring that crowd too.

Lots of reasons - local increase in number of jobs. For ex- just honda motors is set to hire about 5000 workers within next 1-2 years. Also, people that can't afford in Manesar, Gurgaon would commute from Bhiwadi and I know few that are already doing that.

The best project is Ashiana as far as quality, maintenance, location (right on ashiana chowk where Alwar by-pass starts) but it also comes with extra price tag.

Krish Vatika - this project is almost complete and you might have to pay 25 L for 2 bhk(all inclusive). Not krish city as the construction is halted.

Omaxe - Omaxe Ph-1(not 2) has good decent size villa which are not very expensive. They have some plots too that are going for close to Rs 15K(all inclusive). Location is again 3 Km from toll and most of the construction of villas, plots has been done.

Piyush - 3Km from toll and I think the biggest township in Bhiwadi. 2/3 Bhk floors project, Piyush Rosette is going on at a good pace and units have gained some premium too. Villas are big, very few and could be as high as 50l. Plots possession, registry has been done and price is close to Rs 14K. Good open feel for this township and a mall, studio is also planned.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Hi guys,

In my view Plots will give best returns. Omaxe Phase 1 is best and Piyush plots 2nd best.

Only concern with Piyush plots are that they are much Bigger in size and liquidity thus can be an issue
    CommentQuote
  • Agree - minimum size is 225 sq.yds. One thing to keep in mind is the look of the township - large size plots bring a better feel and the overall area doesn't look too cluttered.

Originally Posted by prabhjeetran
    In my view Plots will give best returns. Omaxe Phase 1 is best and Piyush plots 2nd best.

Only concern with Piyush plots are that they are much Bigger in size and liquidity thus can be an issue
    CommentQuote
  • i recently invested in ozone city II, i am expecting that if prices go upwards in area around ashiana chowk, the plots which are at around 7-8 kms , will definitely show upward trend as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the feedback guys. How are floors as an investment in the region?
    CommentQuote
  • Also whats the difference between Omaxe Ph1 and Ph2??
    CommentQuote
  • Omaxe phase I is old project in which the construction of villas almost complete and around 40 families residing . in phase II the construction is still going on
    CommentQuote
  • Floor investment is very good and the prices are slowly appreciating. I already mentioned couple of good projects so look something in re-sale over there.

Omaxe Ph-1 is a good, old project which is right next to Piyush township.
    Ph-2 is ok, but some people don't like its location as it is right next to very big chemical factory.

Thanks for the feedback guys. How are floors as an investment in the region?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by djvjain
    Floor investment is very good and the prices are slowly appreciating. I already mentioned couple of good projects so look something in re-sale over there.

Omaxe Ph-1 is a good, old project which is right next to Piyush township.
    Ph-2 is ok, but some people don't like its location as it is right next to very big chemical factory.

I have got insider news on a soft launch of floors by a builder in this area. 135 sq yds (950 sq ft built up area) priced at 16, 17, 18 lakhs + extras. How is the price?
    CommentQuote
  • Rates given by a broker are as follow:

piyush - 15000 (resale only)
    omaxe city 1 - 17000 (resale only)
    omaxe city 2 - 14000 (resale only)
    ozone 2 - 10500 psy (500 meter far from kazaria on Tijara road)
    ozone 1 - 8500 (3 kilometer far from oz 2)
    supertech lifestyle & Terra - 7500 (500 meter far from oz 1)

As all these projects are on Tijara road, what is growth prospects on this road? I think it's going away from NH-8.
    CommentQuote
  • Price is very good but where is the location?

I have got insider news on a soft launch of floors by a builder in this area. 135 sq yds (950 sq ft built up area) priced at 16, 17, 18 lakhs + extras. How is the price?
    CommentQuote
  • is 7500 rate for terra in resale or new booking..Terra builder seem to be quoting 11000 and saying that they have just couple of plots left..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by djvjain
    Price is very good but where is the location?

Near Omaxe City 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Near Omaxe City 2

And who is d builder ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anurag_k2003
    And who is d builder ?

I am asked to keep it to myself so lets say someone with the same reputation as Omaxe.
    CommentQuote