Any views on Avalon Regal Court, Bhiwadi, opposite Omaxe -1, @2300Rs/ft all inclusive?
Read more
50 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • This kind or price are high for Bhiwadi area. If you buy something at 2300 + then there won't be much return at the time of sale.

You can pay less and buy a ready to move property so I don't understand why the prices would be 3000/sqft soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Avalon to invest Rs 200 crore in housing project at Bhiwadi

NEW DELHI: Realty firm Avalon Group today said it will invest Rs 200 crore to develop a group housing project at Bhiwadi in Rajasthan.

The company would develop 800 housing units in the 12-acre project 'Avalon Regal Court'.

"We are launching our sixth project at Bhiwadi. The project cost is about Rs 200 crore," Avalon Group Director Ankit Aggarwal told reporters here.

The investment would be funded through internal accruals and debt, he said.

The company has fixed an all-inclusive price at Rs 2,300 per sq ft. The project would be completed in the next three years.

Apart from Bhiwadi, the Gurgaon-based firm has one project at Dharuhera in Haryana and one at Vrindavan in Uttar Pradesh.

Avalon to invest Rs 200 crore in housing project at Bhiwadi - The Economic Times
    CommentQuote
  • looks attractive (only this project from avalon) based on the exact location ... it will appreciate ~2500 psf but 3000 psf in next 6/8 months looks hard !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Veterans,

Is there any project from avalon group at alwar highway in coming days ?
    If yes, what is expected booking price for this ? I have heard expected price is 2500rs psf.
    is it worth investing from long term (3 years ) point of view ?

please advice.

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Do you mean a new project?

Otherwise they have "Avalon Gardens" and "Avalon Rangoli" ongoing projects. I am sure "Avalon Rangoli" is bang on Alwar highway. Others location not very sure.

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • A new project with construction linked payment plan. & expected launch price 2500.
    Is it worth it in bhiwadi at this point of time ?
    CommentQuote
  • I have invested in Bhiwadi after looking at various upcoming infrastructural projects and industry inflow in Bhiwadi. You may have to assess the situation yourself and make judgement.
    CommentQuote
  • If you really want to save money and gain some appreciation in coming years in Bhiwadi then pick some decent under-construction unit in re-sale.
    Builders have started demanding such a high price for no reason that I doubt
    if you would make any decent money in next couple of years. Re-sale rates for apartments in Bhiwadi is around 2100- 2300 and even less if you negotiate hard so start from there.

Originally Posted by punm23
    A new project with construction linked payment plan. & expected launch price 2500.
    Is it worth it in bhiwadi at this point of time ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by punm23
    Hello Veterans,

Is there any project from avalon group at alwar highway in coming days ?
    If yes, what is expected booking price for this ? I have heard expected price is 2500rs psf.
    is it worth investing from long term (3 years ) point of view ?

please advice.

thanks

Avalon has 2 new projects on Alwar highway- Royal Park and Regal court. I have recently invested in Regal court with 3 years horizon. Price is attractive and expected Industrial activities in 2013 and investor interest should drive prices higher in coming period.
    CommentQuote
  • I am visiting Bhiwadi next week. Can you suggest me which areas & projects i must cover to get best out of my day? Is it possible to cover neemrana as well on same day ?

I plan to visit: Piyush city, Omaxe-1, Avalon regal Courts, and Ashiyana.

Also i am going to look for Housing board plots. Can seniors help me on this, as i am advised by one invested fellow that housing board plots will be prime in coming years.

thanks
    :)
    CommentQuote
  • punm23 ,
    If you are looking for plots, please have look at VBHC plots too. You will find it on alwar highway ~2Km from Omaxe1, it is opposite to Honda plant.
    Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

There is a thread in IREF Bhiwadi forum where you can find some more info
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/more-cities-states/bhiwadi-real-estate/43286-vbhc-plots-opposite-honda-plant-bhiwadi?t=45109

As per my information, most of their inventory is sold out and sometime back they had only 23 plots left out of some ~210 plots. If you like the location and pricing, please talk to company officials directly.
    Value and Budget Housing Corporation (VBHC) - India - NCR

PS : I have invested in these plots, so my opinion may be biased. In any case, if you go there, please have some snaps and post them, that will benefit all of us.

Regards.
    CommentQuote
  • thanks for the responses.

i have one query about investment destination..
    is it better to investment in 2 units in bhiwadi/neemrana or buy one on dwarka expressway for .. lets say 5 years period ? which will be better investment. budget is 1cr.

thanks,
    CommentQuote
    thanks for the responses.

i have one query about investment destination..
    is it better to investment in 2 units in bhiwadi/neemrana or buy one on dwarka expressway for .. lets say 5 years period ? which will be better investment. budget is 1cr.

thanks,

You should not think about it twice. Gurgaon any day.
    CommentQuote
  • Gurgaon investment has high liquidity compared to Bhiwadi/Neemrana any day. Even the return has been pretty good in Gurgaon for last 2-3 years.
    If you want to have long term perspective and low risk, you may break the budget to 75L and 25L and go for Gurgaon and Bhiwadi (only reliable property) both.

Its my personal opinion, and I may not be aware of many facts.

Regards,
    CommentQuote
    I am visiting Bhiwadi next week. Can you suggest me which areas & projects i must cover to get best out of my day? Is it possible to cover neemrana as well on same day ?

I plan to visit: Piyush city, Omaxe-1, Avalon regal Courts, and Ashiyana.

Also i am going to look for Housing board plots. Can seniors help me on this, as i am advised by one invested fellow that housing board plots will be prime in coming years.

thanks
    :)

Agree with your opinion Housing board plots at Bhiwadi are going to become prime in coming years.....because there location & authenticity is unsomparable.
    CommentQuote