Bhiwadi Gurgaon Delhi Connectivity

Last updated: November 17 2015
48 | Posts
7828 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bhiwadi Gurgaon Delhi Connectivity

I want to buy a home in Bhiwadi but I saw the pathetic state of NH-8 highway once you cross the manesar toll. I was stuck for 2 hours at one point with traffic totally still. Moreover, despite of the dealers/developers boasting of the NH-8 work to be completed by next year, there was no sign of any construction activity.

My question is "Will you ever be able to live in Bhiwadi & work in Gurgaon / Delhi?"

Can it really match up the lifestyle offered by Delhi/gurgaon region.?

Re : Bhiwadi Gurgaon Delhi Connectivity

Wow......such an important aspect, so many views but No replies????

I guess we have all investors here & no end user>

Comment

Commute to Gurgaon from Bhiwadi is not as bad if you figure out the best commute time for it. You might have to spend couple of weeks for it but that would be worth it.

Comment

Wow Thanks....... But thats not what I asked...My ques was if there are any new transit developments in pipeline.....or anything that the forum users may be aware of....

But thanks anyways....I couldnt have guessed that in 100 years.

Comment

Hi i might not be the right person to comment on your question in terms of commuting between gurgaon to bhiwadi ......but for sure i can tell you if you plan to buy a house in bhiwadi you won,t be disappointed down the line. I can assure you for that and as per commuting part is concerned it will HAVE to improve the kind of investment is going in that region am sure something will happen sooner or later .Bhiwadi is becoming a big Industrial hub .If you wanna know about the companies or investments they making in that region let me know , will let you know .
          So i guess it will happen , so if you decide to buy a house in Bhiwadi you for sure to get kool appreciation .

Originally posted by Ashniv View Post
          I want to buy a home in Bhiwadi but I saw the pathetic state of NH-8 highway once you cross the manesar toll. I was stuck for 2 hours at one point with traffic totally still. Moreover, despite of the dealers/developers boasting of the NH-8 work to be completed by next year, there was no sign of any construction activity.

My question is "Will you ever be able to live in Bhiwadi & work in Gurgaon / Delhi?"

Can it really match up the lifestyle offered by Delhi/gurgaon region.?

Comment

Aquatic why not share the knowledge about future developments of Bhiwadi over here itself. Everyone will be immensely grateful for your efforts

Comment

Yes I am interested to know. Besides there was a broker who was showing me this newspaper article about a bullet train connecting Jaipur-bhiwadi-gurgaon-delhi. But by the looks of the condition of NH-8 & the pathetic traffic management & sheer ignorance of offiicials, I dont think that it will be possible even in the next 5 years for the 6 lane highway to be completed. And as far as the 'on paper' bullet train is concerned. We all know that in India, a lot of things are 'on paper' & always stay that way.

Anybody who has a positive opinion or information, I would be very glad to know as I really liked the bhiwadi area & would like to purchase a home there.

Cheers!
              Last edited October 3 2012, 11:55 AM.

Comment

hi mr ashniv,
                work for delhibumbaiindustrialcorridor has already started many roads have been already linked in gujrat by numerous flyovers. good news is this 90 billion dollars project is also financed by japan govt i think japanese will invest around 25 billion dollars approx in this project. so japan will make it sure that all his investment is properly utilized and in time this project should be completed so i think that it is quiet possible that this project will complete in time as a foreign country investment is involved.
                for more information on this DMIC project you can check this link -
                DMIC-Rajasthan

moreover i am interested in selling my 3 bedroom house of 1450 sqft in omaxe my home 2 in bhiwadi. if you are interested please let me know.

Comment

Thanks Soldier,

Will look out for new info on this website.

Comment

Originally posted by djvjain View Post
                    Commute to Gurgaon from Bhiwadi is not as bad if you figure out the best commute time for it. You might have to spend couple of weeks for it but that would be worth it.
                    Best time to commute? And what time is that?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X