Last updated: April 17 2014
31 | Posts
6027 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OKD County Garden in Neemrana

Dear All,

I am studying the neemrana investment options from last few days. I feel the location of County Garden is quite good. They are also doing the registry of 120 & 400 sqyd plots. But I am not sure about other things like approvals or risk associated with this investment.

Please suggest me about this investment. The current price is Rs 8150 psqyd from builder and resale price is starting from Rs. 6000 psqyd.

Re : OKD County Garden in Neemrana

This should be ok, they are coming with 100+ acre township .

Comment

Any further details on this big project? - OKD County Garden?

Comment

rajatwadhwa i could not understand. u said builder price is 8150 and resale price is 6000, that means mengha kharedo aur sasta becho.
        Last edited January 20 2013, 02:32 AM.

Comment

OKD is one of the oldest projects in the area, with no approvals and speedy work.

Disclaimer: be very careful before investing in this project, since its launched a long way ago and almost no progress so far

Comment

Originally posted by rock76 View Post
            rajatwadhwa i could not understand. u said builder price is 8150 and resale price is 6000, that means mengha kharedo aur sasta becho.

Let me clarify.. The builder has launched this project approx 3 years ago and that time the price was near about Rs. 3000 psyd and now the builder has increased the price to 8150 psyd. So, the people who has purchased the plots at 3000 psyd, they are quoting the price of approx 6000 in resale. Hope you understood now.

MY further study on this project says that one should not invest in this project. OKD has planned a township of 100 acres but till now they are only having the land of approx 60 acres and with no approvals yet. I was very much interested to invest in this project and after doing much work, I got a deal of Rs. 4600 psyd but as I have got the price very less than market price, I got bit unsecured. So, I visited the place and after visiting, I took the decision not to invest in this project as the development is NIL and surrounding areas are still complete farm land. MY POV..

Comment

Thanks for reply. I have another question when builder is quoting 8150 why people are quoting 6000 they should also quote builder price. Please reply, i want to invest in plot which would be my first investment, thats why i am very much worried should invest or not.
              Originally posted by rajatwadhwa View Post
              Let me clarify.. The builder has launched this project approx 3 years ago and that time the price was near about Rs. 3000 psyd and now the builder has increased the price to 8150 psyd. So, the people who has purchased the plots at 3000 psyd, they are quoting the price of approx 6000 in resale. Hope you understood now.

MY further study on this project says that one should not invest in this project. OKD has planned a township of 100 acres but till now they are only having the land of approx 60 acres and with no approvals yet. I was very much interested to invest in this project and after doing much work, I got a deal of Rs. 4600 psyd but as I have got the price very less than market price, I got bit unsecured. So, I visited the place and after visiting, I took the decision not to invest in this project as the development is NIL and surrounding areas are still complete farm land. MY POV..

Comment

Thanks for reply. I have another question when builder is quoting 8150 why people are quoting 6000 they should also quote builder price. Please reply, i want to invest in plot which would be my first investment, thats why i am very much worried should invest or not.
                First or 2nd investments doesnt matter, all matters is risk taking capacity, in given conditions i will never go with known builder, delayed projects n soft launch projects.

Comment

Dude, if people will also quote the same price as of builder, why the buyer will go in resale? It will be having extra formalities and tensions. In that case, Buyer will directly buy from builder which will have no hassles and all in white.

I will suggest you to invest in some apartment there like Eldeco, Ashiana (almost sold out) or anantraj. If you want to go for plot only, you are having only one option which is reliable i.e. Ashadeep but the price is too high. I will not suggest you to go for OKD, Araville, neemrana gateway etc..

Comment

Thanks Rajat. I will try for Ashadeep. How is Bhiwadi for investment. I am getting Villa in Omaxe City 1 and 2. What will the future of this property for 5 yrs. I need other expert advise also.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X