Collapse

OKD County Garden in Neemrana

Last updated: April 17 2014
31 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : OKD County Garden in Neemrana

Guys I think the best option right now in Neemrana is to go for Walk up apartments (G+2) in Ashadeep Green Acre. They have Marigold range coming up in 3 bhk (for about 40-43l) and 2 bhk (30-32l). I heard that the 2 bhk walkup which has been already delivered has gone for a rent of 45k in the township (to japanese). The plot price is very high 30k-35k (approved ones) and non-approved is a very risky bet anyday. Other than that flats is the only option. That would be about 30-35l. I think OKD won't be delivering, their land is not clear yet.

Comment

Hi,
      I had purchased a plot in neemrana 2 years back. This week i got a registry demand letter from them. Anyone here who is planning for registry?

Comment

yaar what happened to ur plot in okdcountygarden myself gotbaplot there getting demand letters from them-- they havent cleared the air on their govt approval on 90a or 90b-- i have been advised by other buyers not to pay balance dues till some clarity from them

Comment

OKD is Fraud . I have booked a plot in Country Garden . I enquired them about no progress then told me to surrender the plot. I done that but check has bounced . In office no one is providing any info ... Finally I have to go to court...

So be CAREFULL... Don't trust /put money with OKD.

Comment

Hi Hasingh
            OKD projects are big fraud... I am not able to get my booked amount...

Can u provide ur contact no
            Last edited December 10 2013, 11:53 AM. Reason: Don't share your personal details like email ID/contact no. in the forum

Comment

Originally posted by MikeIn View Post
              Hi,
              I had purchased a plot in neemrana 2 years back. This week i got a registry demand letter from them. Anyone here who is planning for registry?
              Hi

Can u provide ur contact no .
              Last edited December 10 2013, 11:52 AM. Reason: Don't share your personal details like email ID/contact no. in the forum

Comment

Originally posted by AmarGupta View Post
                Guys I think the best option right now in Neemrana is to go for Walk up apartments (G+2) in Ashadeep Green Acre. They have Marigold range coming up in 3 bhk (for about 40-43l) and 2 bhk (30-32l). I heard that the 2 bhk walkup which has been already delivered has gone for a rent of 45k in the township (to japanese). The plot price is very high 30k-35k (approved ones) and non-approved is a very risky bet anyday. Other than that flats is the only option. That would be about 30-35l. I think OKD won't be delivering, their land is not clear yet.
                Amar u r right

Can u provide ur contact no
                Last edited December 10 2013, 11:53 AM. Reason: Don't share your personal details like email ID/contact no. in the forum

Comment

Hi

I am planning to buy a property in neemrana (for longtern purpose 5 to 8 years).
                  please suggest some reliable builder and project name.
                  my budget is 15Lacks(for plot) and 30lacks(for Appartment) respactively.

Thank You

Comment

Originally posted by srvsn2713 View Post
                    Hi

I am planning to buy a property in neemrana (for longtern purpose 5 to 8 years).
                    please suggest some reliable builder and project name.
                    my budget is 15Lacks(for plot) and 30lacks(for Appartment) respactively.

Thank You
                    Go for ashadeep or eldeco for apartments

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X