Collapse

Omaxe Meadows city : Europia (Bhiwadi)

Last updated: September 1 2014
28 | Posts
4684 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omaxe Meadows city : Europia (Bhiwadi)

Location is in Omaxe City II ...

Studio 1Bhk is for 16L

Re : Omaxe Meadows city : Europia (Bhiwadi)

Kalka is launchiing its project-The Pearl at the back side of omaxe ph-1.....1BHK-540sq.ft. , starting-11.90lacs...
    what's d size of 1BHK in Omaxe??

Comment

535 Sq.ft but room size is small 9X10.4 2rooms n kitchen/bthroom n dressing room 4X4.

Location wise it bangs on alwar highway near toll (omaxe city II).... kalka loation is bit off the track near village n little far from main ashiana chownk..... however about kalka builder not much info

Comment

Are these charges inclusive of everything? Is this a floor or a high-rise apartment project?

Comment

High rise

Comment

Price looks to be on a very high side, unless these units come furnished.

Comment

Is this project launched or still in pre-launched state? A dealer has approached me with this project. Will appreciate any help in regards of project details or whether it has all the approvals?

Comment

It looks very expensive, don't go for this project.

Comment

Thanks. But what about the project stage? Is it launched or still in pre launch stage? The important question for me is to know the status of the project. Omaxe is a brand in Bhiwadi and I think it is like DLF for Bhiwadi.

The dealer is quoting me around 23-24Lakhs for a 2 BHK flat (I think 920 sq feet). Is this expensive?

So please tell me about these things so that I can make a conscious decision -

i) The stage of the project - Whether it is launched or pre-launch?
                  ii) Does it have all the approvals?
                  iii) Is the rate reasonable for Bhiwadi?

Comment

Originally posted by singhal_hemant View Post
                    Thanks. But what about the project stage? Is it launched or still in pre launch stage? The important question for me is to know the status of the project. Omaxe is a brand in Bhiwadi and I think it is like DLF for Bhiwadi.

The dealer is quoting me around 23-24Lakhs for a 2 BHK flat (I think 920 sq feet). Is this expensive?

So please tell me about these things so that I can make a conscious decision -

i) The stage of the project - Whether it is launched or pre-launch?
                    ii) Does it have all the approvals?
                    iii) Is the rate reasonable for Bhiwadi?
                    Have you considered Ashiana town, its also in registration phase right now.. And they will have 2 BHK (1150-1200 sqft) flats at tentative prices of 2550-2600 psf. And u can surely say that Ashiana is more than DLF for Bhiwadi..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X