Dear All experienced members,

i would like to know what should be the price of /sqft for flat infront of honda plant bang on alwar national higway.

one soft launch project is going to be launced in next week. builder is new.

so what should be the right price for booking flat in soft launch considering builder first project but i know him personaly.
Read more
32 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • whats resale price in this project!
    CommentQuote
  • ~22k
    CommentQuote
  • this is a new project and builder is soft launching this project in next week.
    CommentQuote
  • week has come what abt ur friends soft launch?
    CommentQuote
  • NDTV Profit had some talks of affordable housing recently. Bhiwadi has lot of inventory with so many new launches. Still prices are so affordable that price appreciation has been there
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • yes. he had launched @2600/sqft

Dear/.

yes. he had launched in pre sale 2600/SQFT in front of honda plant.
    he is providing me 5% discount which he is providing to dealers.
    My another benefit is he will give me flat in first floor + park facing.
    and tower A which in infront of main gate.
    After discount i will be getting it around 2470/sqft. is it worth?
    CommentQuote
  • Next year should see Honda car assembly and Diesel Engine plants started there. Moreover if it is on Alwar highway then it is nearest to Chopanki Area too. So location wise it is pretty good. In my opinion 22-23K should be good price to enter because you can get under construction flats at this rate at that location, which are fully approved with bank loans.
    At 25K entry price, it may take some time to reap the gains (my personal opinion)
    CommentQuote
  • I am agree with you that it is over priced.

but last sunday i visited there and none of the projects are as good as him location wise.
    avloan project was there at 2800/sqft. but they have only taken road from higawy. avalon project is around 1-2km far from higawy.

and this is on higway and intially booking is open for tower A which is infront of main gate and higway. so i think it is worth.
    CommentQuote
  • > avloan project was there at 2800/sqft. but they have only taken road from higawy. avalon project is around 1-2km far from higawy.

Which Avalon project are you talking about?
    Avalon Rangoli is Bang on Highway and just in front of Honda. I am aware of this location as I have gone to VBHC site 3 times and Rangoli is just before VBHC (just the next plot). I thought you told that your friend's project is adjoining Avalon Rangoli so I assume other side of Rangoli.
    CommentQuote
  • Do a quick reference check what else is brewing, don't make your choice only based on Honda plant ... as per my knowledge it will serve only to Honda motor cycle business, they are still in search of something from where they can start creating diesel cars (2/3 years onwards)...

Along with that the six lane road from NH 8 meeting Alwar bypass (nearly 9 KM from first toll plaza) will change dynamics of Bhiwadi projects ..

Definitely you are buying it from a credible resource which is a hugh bonus ... but i did see projects on 25th of this month where you can get better appreciation (6/8 months) down the line ...
    CommentQuote
  • Even Avalon Regal court is bang on highway :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Although I agree that we should lookout for more options, but Honda car assembly and Diesel plant in Tapukara is going to start next year, I have put a lot of links about it in other thread and putting some here too:

Autocar Professional

Honda Car India to set up greenfield diesel engine factory in Rajasthan - Economic Times

Amaze Is Only Diesel Honda In India For 2013 | Motor Junkies

Originally Posted by sellerno007
    Do a quick reference check what else is brewing, don't make your choice only based on Honda plant ... as per my knowledge it will serve only to Honda motor cycle business, they are still in search of something from where they can start creating diesel cars (2/3 years onwards)...

Along with that the six lane road from NH 8 meeting Alwar bypass (nearly 9 KM from first toll plaza) will change dynamics of Bhiwadi projects ..

Definitely you are buying it from a credible resource which is a hugh bonus ... but i did see projects on 25th of this month where you can get better appreciation (6/8 months) down the line ...
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with the information being floated in media, but i have my relative who works as Quality Head in Honda .. and hear from horse's mouth car assembling will not start at this plant (if its going to be in it) by 2015 ...

Amaze is the first product in diesel class from Honda which will be alunched in india by mid next year but assembling/manufactuing is still some yards away
    CommentQuote
  • They have big investment in the site. The site is 90% ready for assembly. The Honda car sells ~80-90K this year. Once it touche 1.2 L per year, they will move to this site for car assembly.
    This is what I learn from my friends in business. They are already testing diesel cars in this plant.

http://www.financialexpress.com/news/honda-bets-on-diesel-cars-localisation/1050121/1
    CommentQuote
  • what I heard from Ministers n RICCO..... is that Bhiwadi in Rajasthan declared as Auto Zone .... Pathredi is site to further develop as Auto zone (its 4kms from tappukara)
    CommentQuote