Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

soft launch Price of /sqft for flat on Alwar higway in front of honda plant .

Collapse
X
Collapse

soft launch Price of /sqft for flat on Alwar higway in front of honda plant .

Last updated: September 27 2014
33 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : soft launch Price of /sqft for flat on Alwar higway in front of honda plant .

avlon rangoli prices are now 2 high. they are asking 30 lac for 2 bhk. huh!

avlon rangoli is adjacent to soft launch project.

Comment

Re : soft launch Price of /sqft for flat on Alwar higway in front of honda plant .

> avlon rangoli prices are now 2 high. they are asking 30 lac for 2 bhk. huh!

That seems pretty high, I dont believe they are such high yet. Should be ~22K in my opinion.

Comment

yeah. it's true. they have revised their price from nov.
        it is mentioned in new price list.

also genesis price comes on around 27-28 lac.

i do not know why they are charging flat prices. i think they should mentioned prices a/c to /sq ft

Comment

I would suggest go for resale as construction is already happening. You should get a deal somewhere at this price range there.

Comment

Agreed that if you can get RTM then no point in paying more for something that is from a small builder and that too expensive.

Launches are always going to be there but how many would actually become RTM?

Originally posted by gahoiMn View Post
            shekhr1985,
            Please check 90A license before going for any project. You may get already in construction projects in 21-22K all inclusive in front of Honda bang on highway. Also check if SBI or HDFC or any nationalized bank is giving loan.

Comment

Re-sale is best in my opinion as you get it cheap for a project where more than 50% construction is already done. This also means that all the approvals are in place and possession is near, which would again appreciate the prices.

Comment

whats resale price in this project!

Comment

~22k

Comment

this is a new project and builder is soft launching this project in next week.

Comment

week has come what abt ur friends soft launch?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X