Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

soft launch Price of /sqft for flat on Alwar higway in front of honda plant .

Collapse
X
Collapse

soft launch Price of /sqft for flat on Alwar higway in front of honda plant .

Last updated: September 27 2014
33 | Posts
295 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soft launch Price of /sqft for flat on Alwar higway in front of honda plant .

12.50%
    0.00%
    12.50%
    75.00%

The poll is expired.

Dear All experienced members,

i would like to know what should be the price of /sqft for flat infront of honda plant bang on alwar national higway.

one soft launch project is going to be launced in next week. builder is new.

so what should be the right price for booking flat in soft launch considering builder first project but i know him personaly.

• sherry1
    replied
    YET ANOTHER PLACE OR PROJECT vp spaces location is impressive ...what about the builder anyone please

Leave a comment:

• sellerno007
    replied
    agree ... i was just sharing the another perspective i heard. In any case Bhiwadi is still looking good for another 40-50% appreciation in near (6-12 months). Soon things will be 3k+ psf.

Leave a comment:

• ysingh11
    replied
    what I heard from Ministers n RICCO..... is that Bhiwadi in Rajasthan declared as Auto Zone .... Pathredi is site to further develop as Auto zone (its 4kms from tappukara)

Leave a comment:

• gahoiMn
    replied
    They have big investment in the site. The site is 90% ready for assembly. The Honda car sells ~80-90K this year. Once it touche 1.2 L per year, they will move to this site for car assembly.
    This is what I learn from my friends in business. They are already testing diesel cars in this plant.

http://www.financialexpress.com/news...tion/1050121/1
    Last edited December 27 2012, 01:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• sellerno007
    replied
    I agree with the information being floated in media, but i have my relative who works as Quality Head in Honda .. and hear from horse's mouth car assembling will not start at this plant (if its going to be in it) by 2015 ...

Amaze is the first product in diesel class from Honda which will be alunched in india by mid next year but assembling/manufactuing is still some yards away

Leave a comment:

• gahoiMn
    replied
    Although I agree that we should lookout for more options, but Honda car assembly and Diesel plant in Tapukara is going to start next year, I have put a lot of links about it in other thread and putting some here too:

Autocar Professional

Honda Car India to set up greenfield diesel engine factory in Rajasthan - Economic Times

Amaze Is Only Diesel Honda In India For 2013 | Motor Junkies

Originally posted by sellerno007 View Post
    Do a quick reference check what else is brewing, don't make your choice only based on Honda plant ... as per my knowledge it will serve only to Honda motor cycle business, they are still in search of something from where they can start creating diesel cars (2/3 years onwards)...

Along with that the six lane road from NH 8 meeting Alwar bypass (nearly 9 KM from first toll plaza) will change dynamics of Bhiwadi projects ..

Definitely you are buying it from a credible resource which is a hugh bonus ... but i did see projects on 25th of this month where you can get better appreciation (6/8 months) down the line ...

Leave a comment:

• sellerno007
    replied
    Even Avalon Regal court is bang on highway :-)

Leave a comment:

• sellerno007
    replied
    Do a quick reference check what else is brewing, don't make your choice only based on Honda plant ... as per my knowledge it will serve only to Honda motor cycle business, they are still in search of something from where they can start creating diesel cars (2/3 years onwards)...

Along with that the six lane road from NH 8 meeting Alwar bypass (nearly 9 KM from first toll plaza) will change dynamics of Bhiwadi projects ..

Definitely you are buying it from a credible resource which is a hugh bonus ... but i did see projects on 25th of this month where you can get better appreciation (6/8 months) down the line ...

Leave a comment:

• gahoiMn
    replied
    > avloan project was there at 2800/sqft. but they have only taken road from higawy. avalon project is around 1-2km far from higawy.

Which Avalon project are you talking about?
    Avalon Rangoli is Bang on Highway and just in front of Honda. I am aware of this location as I have gone to VBHC site 3 times and Rangoli is just before VBHC (just the next plot). I thought you told that your friend's project is adjoining Avalon Rangoli so I assume other side of Rangoli.

Leave a comment:

Tags: None
Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X