Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by vireshsangwanWhich project is this?
This is regarding the ABP builders project, Bhiwadi. Have a look on the first page of this thread for more details.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by rsingalYes, I already did that.
What do you think will builder be able to launch project on time. Any internal news??CommentQuote0Flag
- Ohh. ok. I am also invested in this. What size did you opt for and what size is allotted?CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi Viresh,
I have booked a 150 sq yard plot in ABP project.
Have you also invested in any other Bhiwadi project. I have recently started investing in this area. Till date I have made two investments:
- ABP Developers
- Paras City I (again a 150 sq yard)
I see a lot of potential in this area ... hope fully these will reap benefits in future.
In case you are also invested in Paras City I then do let me know. In case you are wondering which project I am referring then refer to the below IREF listing:
- I am invested in other projects as well like -- Piyush City (first one), Status Residency flats. Regarding ABP, I have two plots of 150 sqyds. ABP allotted 168 sqyd though.
I am invested in Bhiwadi just for the purpose of diversification.
Brokers tell this is another Gurgaon in making. I really doubt this and doubt if it will reach even half of Gurgaon. Gurgaon is corporate (white collar) and Bhiwadi is industrial (Blue collared). Once all factories are operational one can imagine the amount of trucks plying there and also the worker class covering the majority of road. Just one Maruti makes Gurgaon a mess in night hours and shift change time.CommentQuote0Flag
- what are the rates currently in Piyush City?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by amit4indiawhat are the rates currently in Piyush City?
People are quoting anywhere between 12 - 14K But the maximum actual deals are happening in 9 - 11K due to upfront payment.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by sepulcharVBHC is best safer option available. The project is funded by HDFC and loan upto 85%. bang on 200feet AlwarBypass road, Next to Honda Plant.
All approvals in place, posession in 12 months from now, and CLP is available. ;)
thanks sir ..i got oneCommentQuote0Flag
- Any news on the launch date of this project??CommentQuote0Flag