Hi Senior Members,

I have got an investment option from my realty investment advisior. On the whole its seems a good investment opporunity (price wise) but just wanted to get everybody's opinion prior to going ahead with it.

Regards,
Pankaj.

I have shared the details that I received, below:

About Builder:

ABP Developers are committed to work on Dynamic integrated Business model that provides Sustainable living Solutions to their Clients and High returns to investments with Fringe benefits. Though the In house Team and management -Architecture ,Engineering, Project Management, Facility Management ,Interior designing and Land Consolidators ,the Company is focused to execute impressive in all realty verticals-residential, commercial, offices etc. and very keen to do Infrastructure projects, hospitality and specially Golf in building Nation together for 21 Century .The Group is also launching soon various schools across country and coming up with university in Delhi- NCR making education affordable and Accountable.

The company is managed by highly qualified professionals who are fully engrossed to ensure that company maintains high standards in quality construction, timely delivery and ultimately customer satisfaction with seal of trust.

About Project:
ABP Developers Upcoming Project is located on main Bhiwadi- Alwar Mega Highway (SH-25). It is the most awaited project of ABP Developers with International specifications and facilities and the project is spread over 100 Bigha of land base.

It is opposite to & walking distance from Kajaria Ceramics and 5- 6 mins drive from Honda Car plant and Khus Khera industrial area. Enjoying close proximity to 300 feet mega proposed Neemrana- Dadri- Mumbai- Delhi freight corridor.

Project Amenities:

100% pollution free and peaceful environment.
    Gated 3 tier security
    24X7 power backup and water supply
    Club House
    Gymnasium
    Swimming Pool
    Badminton Court
    Basketball Court
    Volleyball Court
    Recreational Centre
    Community Hall
    All fire safety systems
    Primary School in the society itself
    Paved walkways and jogging track
    Beautifully landscaped and central par
    Rain- harvesting systems
    ABP Developers Upcoming Project is strategic located at Bhiwadi, Alwar by-pass road.
    Ø Close proximity to 300 feet mega proposed Neemrana- Dadri- Mumbai- Delhi freight corridor
    Ø 75 Kms from Dehli
    Ø 45 Kms from Gurgaon
    Ø 30 Kms from Manesar
    Ø 10 Kms from Dharuhera
    Ø 80 Kms from Alwar

Basic Sale Price: (As per Development Linked Plan): Rs.6,500/- per sq. yards- Less Rs.500/- per sq. yards (Inaugural Discount)= Rs.6,000/- per sq. yards (property dealer is offering a 5% on booking amount)

Plot Size (Sq. Yd.)

B.S.P./sq. yd. (Rs.)

Total B.S.P.

Booking Amount

Rs.6,500

Rs.9,00,000

Rs.1,00,000

Rs.6,500

Rs.14,40,000

Rs.1,00,000

Rs.6,500

Rs.21,00,000

Rs.1,00,000

Rs.6,500

Rs.30,00,000

Rs.1,00,000

Ø Completion of Project : Q2’2014
    Ø Cheque/D.D. should be in favour of “ABP Developers”
Read more
39 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vireshsangwan
    Which project is this?

This is regarding the ABP builders project, Bhiwadi. Have a look on the first page of this thread for more details.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rsingal
    Yes, I already did that.

What do you think will builder be able to launch project on time. Any internal news??
    CommentQuote
  • Ohh. ok. I am also invested in this. What size did you opt for and what size is allotted?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Viresh,

I have booked a 150 sq yard plot in ABP project.

Have you also invested in any other Bhiwadi project. I have recently started investing in this area. Till date I have made two investments:
    - ABP Developers
    - Paras City I (again a 150 sq yard)

I see a lot of potential in this area ... hope fully these will reap benefits in future.

In case you are also invested in Paras City I then do let me know. In case you are wondering which project I am referring then refer to the below IREF listing:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/more-cities-states/bhiwadi-real-estate/50327-upcoming-project-in-heart-of-bhiwadi-paras-city-phase-1-sector-39?t=51978

Regards,
    Pankaj.
    CommentQuote
  • I am invested in other projects as well like -- Piyush City (first one), Status Residency flats. Regarding ABP, I have two plots of 150 sqyds. ABP allotted 168 sqyd though.

I am invested in Bhiwadi just for the purpose of diversification.

Brokers tell this is another Gurgaon in making. I really doubt this and doubt if it will reach even half of Gurgaon. Gurgaon is corporate (white collar) and Bhiwadi is industrial (Blue collared). Once all factories are operational one can imagine the amount of trucks plying there and also the worker class covering the majority of road. Just one Maruti makes Gurgaon a mess in night hours and shift change time.
    CommentQuote
  • what are the rates currently in Piyush City?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit4india
    what are the rates currently in Piyush City?

People are quoting anywhere between 12 - 14K But the maximum actual deals are happening in 9 - 11K due to upfront payment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    VBHC is best safer option available. The project is funded by HDFC and loan upto 85%. bang on 200feet AlwarBypass road, Next to Honda Plant.

All approvals in place, posession in 12 months from now, and CLP is available. ;)

thanks sir ..i got one
    CommentQuote
  • Any news on the launch date of this project??
    CommentQuote