Dear All,

I have created this forum for people who wants the one page information for all builder's projects which are currently going on in Bhiwadi.
The benefits of this one page information is user can eaisly decide which project is best suited for him.

i would request all of you to updated sheet with catual data so that end user can get real benefit.

regards,

shekhar
Attachments:
Read more
36 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • daer experienced member,

how user can update this one page info doc and upload it.

please let me know.
    CommentQuote
  • Good initiative.Even if we are not able to update the doc, we can inform on the forum page itself and you can update on our behalf.
    CommentQuote
  • Apart from the price, let other details also be shared such as

PROJECT NAME:
    PRICE (GROUND FLOOR):
    CONSTRUCTION TILL NOW:
    POSSESSION COMMITMENT:
    ONE THING SPECIAL ABOUT THE PROJECT:
    CommentQuote
  • ok sir. we can do in that way.

please let me know if you have quote about any project in bhiwadi either u have purchased or enquired.
    CommentQuote
  • i have alreday entered Prefer location charge, possession date, project and Builder.

construction till now is good and i will updated it in list.

one thing special- i will try to adjust some row in doc if possible and then let u know.

because we need to add all detail in one row.
    CommentQuote
  • Project name: Mvl coral
    price (ground floor): 3000 psf
    construction till now: Phase-1 complete
    possession commitment: Already delayed by years. But now started giving posession
    one thing special about the project: Ambience also near to v-square mall
    CommentQuote
  • Excel sheet would be better.
    CommentQuote
  • i created excel sheet. but in iref, we should not be able to uplod excel sheet, so then i created in word.
    CommentQuote
  • plesae let me know the mvl coral location.

like how far it is from nh-8, alwar bypass road, or toll.
    CommentQuote
  • MVL Coral is 1-2 kms from start of Alwar bypass if you start from Ashiana chowk
    CommentQuote
  • Good to see price appreciation happening in Bhiwadi at gr8 pace.Omaxe phase 1 booked by my friend(3bhk) costing total of 37 lacs area is 1600 sq ft.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ROHANm
    Good to see price appreciation happening in Bhiwadi at gr8 pace.Omaxe phase 1 booked by my friend(3bhk) costing total of 37 lacs area is 1600 sq ft.

Whats the current status of the flats in phase-1?
    must be ready for possession ..
    CommentQuote
  • Not yet, would take 3-6 months as beautification of neighbourhood is in progress.
    CommentQuote
  • Good initiative Shekhar. One project I know of is Piyush Rosette that has 2/3 bhk floors and details are as followed:

PROJECT NAME: Piyush Rosette
    PRICE (GROUND FLOOR): 2 Bhk (960 sqft) - 25L (all inclusive) in re-sale
    CONSTRUCTION TILL NOW: Most of the structure is done and the plaster/electricity work is going on
    POSSESSION COMMITMENT: next 6-9 months
    ONE THING SPECIAL ABOUT THE PROJECT: Good open township and layout is well planned. Township has its own mall, villas, club etc
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody know Omaxe plots resale value?
    CommentQuote