10346 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MVL The Palms, Bhiwadi

Any news on the project & the builder
    How good is the investment??

Re : MVL The Palms, Bhiwadi

Request experts to guide on this project. As mvl is in pre launch. And how good it is for investment / end user prospective.

Comment

To all investors / people wanting to invest their hard earned money in MVL PALM.....then check the thread on mvl coral on this IREF.... still if you have the guts to even think of investing in any MVL project....then you will have only yourself to blame.....their is an old saying....always learn from the mistakes of others.....I am putting this out as a RED FLAG

Comment

Originally posted by vclogic View Post
        To all investors / people wanting to invest their hard earned money in MVL PALM.....then check the thread on mvl coral on this IREF.... still if you have the guts to even think of investing in any MVL project....then you will have only yourself to blame.....their is an old saying....always learn from the mistakes of others.....I am putting this out as a RED FLAG
        Better Avoid this Builder.. have earned bad reputation from the past project.
        Thanks

Comment

vclogic, if i am not wrong, are you not invested in MVL Coral as well as you mentioned in a different thread.

Comment

Can anyone guide if its safe to invest in MVL group's The Palms in Bhiwadi ? How is it from the resale perspective ?

Comment

Yes I have invested in mvl coral.....was commenting on the mindset of the builder. This is the only investment which has been a source of pain for me

Originally posted by ryadav74 View Post
              vclogic, if i am not wrong, are you not invested in MVL Coral as well as you mentioned in a different thread.

Comment

Yes I have invested in mvl coral.....was commenting on the mindset of the builder. This is the only investment which has been a source of pain for me
                Oh okay. Sorry to hear that
                I guess everyone burns there fingers in the long run....I also went through a painful journey in a Manesar investment some time back.

Comment

Have anyone booked in mvl the palms. I would like to book 1bhk. Dealer is sayint mvl is going to stop inaugral discount. Pls advise.

Comment

Pls advise about investment in the palms

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X