Does anybody have idea about Riviera city being developed by Yogmaya builders. It is on the main highway just opposite Terra City I & is selling plots only Rs 10500 per sq yd
Read more
31 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • If you have got some info about project and builder, pl share
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by preetip07
    Does anybody have idea about Riviera city being developed by Yogmaya builders. It is on the main highway just opposite Terra City I & is selling plots only Rs 10500 per sq yd

you are asking about details or giving details?
    CommentQuote
  • I was just giving all the details I have about the project. But wanted to know if its safe to invest in this project as this is the first project of Yogmaya
    CommentQuote
    I was just giving all the details I have about the project. But wanted to know if its safe to invest in this project as this is the first project of Yogmaya

Preeti ignore this project. If u want a safe investment and can increase ur budget to 19500 invest in VBHC plots opposite to Honda plant.
    CommentQuote
  • But some reliable brokers & channel partners have assured me about the safety of the project. Do u have some inside info that the project is not safe?
    CommentQuote
  • I have told u the safest project in Plots, but still if u believe these broker, go and invest.
    CommentQuote
  • I am also considering Yogmaya's Riviera City as an option. Even if VBHC, as some members call the safest (vested interests could be involved), it is overpriced. Moreover, could someone give a few reasons why other projects are un-safe.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bctbct
    I am also considering Yogmaya's Riviera City as an option. Even if VBHC, as some members call the safest (vested interests could be involved), it is overpriced. Moreover, could someone give a few reasons why other projects are un-safe.

It is pretty much a matter of perception. I am looking at Yogmaya and chanderlok city for investing as well.

If anyone is interested, we can buy as a group from yogmaya or chanderlok. That should help us rationalise prices.

Also, I am willing to buy a project on the highway but I would think 10 times before buying a project 2-3 kms off the road no matter who the builder is.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Satdeep
    It is pretty much a matter of perception. I am looking at Yogmaya and chanderlok city for investing as well.

If anyone is interested, we can buy as a group from yogmaya or chanderlok. That should help us rationalise prices.

Also, I am willing to buy a project on the highway but I would think 10 times before buying a project 2-3 kms off the road no matter who the builder is.

Satdeep, just interested in knowing your reasoning behind not being interested in 2-3 KM off the highway ?

What about the location, if you got a highway touch plot in a township lets say in Kishangarh Bas ( on the Alwar Mega highway, but about 45 kms away from Bhiwadi), and another township plot around the Chanderlok ( which is 2-3 kms away from the highway but is 30 kms from Bhiwadi)
    and the builder of both the plot townships is equally reputed.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bctbct
    I am also considering Yogmaya's Riviera City as an option. Even if VBHC, as some members call the safest (vested interests could be involved), it is overpriced. Moreover, could someone give a few reasons why other projects are un-safe.

Please be aware that Riviera City, Terra City, Ozone, Chanderlok.. none of them fall in UIT urban zone and the land belongs to Gram panchayat. That is why they are cheaper compared to UIT land. and they are good 8-10 km away from Honda.
    CommentQuote
  • What difference would that make that the land falls in UIT area? I have come to know that VBHC plots are quiet overpriced for that area & it would take a good amount of time for actually plot prices to reach that level.

Moreover yesterday I have been told that Riviera city prices have been revised from 10500 to 13500. Anybody having an idea about that & has anybody invested in Riviera City?
    CommentQuote
    What difference would that make that the land falls in UIT area? I have come to know that VBHC plots are quiet overpriced for that area & it would take a good amount of time for actually plot prices to reach that level.

Moreover yesterday I have been told that Riviera city prices have been revised from 10500 to 13500. Anybody having an idea about that & has anybody invested in Riviera City?

The Master plan of Greater Bhiwadi has plans that all the modern City would require like Electricity, Water, Parks, City Centres, Green Area, Fire station, ISBTs, Transporation etc. And mind it, it is done with financial support from NCR planning board and UIT.
    Area beyond sector 106 does not fall in this master plan and belongs to Gram Panchayat area and effectively has no master plan for this kind of development.
    As for any prime area land, VBHC and Omaxe are at premium right now, and they will keep on growing from here too. Resales are happening at these prices and in fact, very few units in market for resale because people are holding seeing the potential.
    CommentQuote
  • Does that mean that these townships won't be having modern amneties. But incase of townships like these it is the duty of the builder to provide all these amneties.
    I have received mail that Riviera plot prices has increased to 13500. Does anybody have any infromation
    CommentQuote
  • I checked the Greater Bhiwadi Master Plan 2031. Could not find the demarcation for areas to be included and excluded in the Master Plan. Can someone guide me on this???

I understand that Master Plans are for the whole city and not for patches of lands within a city/area.
    CommentQuote
  • bctbct,
    In Wikimapia, if you consider a horizontal line from the village (highlighted in red), that is where Greater Bhiwadi broder is.
    Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!
    Beyond this the villages and area is not part of greater Bhiwadi, and that is why does not come in UIT zone.
    CommentQuote