Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

investment in bhiwadi need help from seniors....

Collapse
X
Collapse

investment in bhiwadi need help from seniors....

Last updated: November 6 2013
12 | Posts
2528 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• investment in bhiwadi need help from seniors....

Hi I am interested in buying a plot in the Bhiwadi area. My questions are

1) From a horizon of 3-5 years, does it hold promise?

2) I am divided between Omaxe panorama city, piyush city and vbhc. Omaxe and VBHC seem more expensive than piyush, which one is good for an investment standpoint? I ruled out Omaxe city 2 because of the chemical factory in the vicinity.

3) Thoughts on neemrana, though the prices there are less, but there are concerns that many builders there are not legitimate and are just selling there for the heck of selling property.

Any insights would be very appreciated.

Re : investment in bhiwadi need help from seniors....

Originally posted by ganesha0701 View Post
    Hi I am interested in buying a plot in the Bhiwadi area. My questions are

1) From a horizon of 3-5 years, does it hold promise?

2) I am divided between Omaxe panorama city, piyush city and vbhc. Omaxe and VBHC seem more expensive than piyush, which one is good for an investment standpoint? I ruled out Omaxe city 2 because of the chemical factory in the vicinity.

3) Thoughts on neemrana, though the prices there are less, but there are concerns that many builders there are not legitimate and are just selling there for the heck of selling property.

Any insights would be very appreciated.
    If u can wait for 8 months then VBHC is coming up with a Township in Neemrana or u can go for Vbhc and Omaxe Bhiwadi both are good for investment. Piyush was good but now their owners are in jail.

Comment

Thanks a lot rock76, I appreciate your response. Follow up questions

1) Is VBHC also planning to launch plots in Neemrana? Is the fact that they are launching in Neemrana a confirmed news?

2) Also what parameters should I consider before I buy the plot for instance

a) corner plot?
      b) 3 side open?
      c) north or east facing?
      d) rectangular plot?

Thanks much again!

Comment

1) Is VBHC also planning to launch plots in Neemrana? Is the fact that they are launching in Neemrana a confirmed news?

a) corner plot?
        b) 3 side open?
        c) north or east facing?
        d) rectangular plot?

Thanks much again!
        News is confirmed. 3 side open plot is best. I don't believe in facing jo mil jaye acha hai. And ur last question it depends on company how will they cut the plot sizes. Hope this will help u buying a plot.

Comment

Hi Ganesha ,

Alternateviely you can look at Rajasthan Housing Board Plots at Aravali Vihar , Bhiwadi (Behind Ashiana Garden).

Comment

a) corner plot?
            b) 3 side open?
            c) north or east facing?
            d) rectangular plot?

Thanks much again!
            ganesh bhai,
            All of the above listed plots will be good plots. Apart from them, you should also consider Park facing and Main Road facing plots as premium plots. VBHC plots are the best bet as of now (my POV) as they are fully approved and 80% HDFC financed. Omaxe 1 will need a lot of black component.

Comment

Originally posted by Rajbeh80 View Post
              Hi Ganesha ,

Alternateviely you can look at Rajasthan Housing Board Plots at Aravali Vihar , Bhiwadi (Behind Ashiana Garden).
              Rajbeh80-San,
              Is there any financing available on these plots? What are the sizes of these plots?

Comment

Piyush plots are actually clean and without any trouble. Infact, you can also get registry on them. Also, Piyush owners were in jail for their Faridabad project but not anymore.

Originally posted by rock76 View Post
                If u can wait for 8 months then VBHC is coming up with a Township in Neemrana or u can go for Vbhc and Omaxe Bhiwadi both are good for investment. Piyush was good but now their owners are in jail.

Comment

Originally posted by djvjain View Post
                  Piyush plots are actually clean and without any trouble. Infact, you can also get registry on them. Also, Piyush owners were in jail for their Faridabad project but not anymore.
                  Reputation is not built in a day but can spoil in a day. I think not many small investors/end users will have any more appetite for the company established by tainted owners, some taint shall always stay with thier name until they do some fabolous projects to instill in some confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by rk7919 View Post
                    Rajbeh80-San,
                    Is there any financing available on these plots? What are the sizes of these plots?
                    Yes , You can avail loan on these plots . Also you will start getting IT rebate instantly as you will also get possesion of template made on plots. Soze is approx 210 sqmt.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X