Hi All,
Came to know Terra group has come up with Terra Heritage project. It is in Pre-launch. Not sure of the exact location since it is not on there website as well. Just wanted to know how the builder is and if anyone had any first hand experience with them. Thanks in advance.
Below is the info i received.

1 BHK(650sqft)*
2 BHK(1150sqft).*

3 BHK(1600sqft)*

BSP(Rs.2400/-psf to 2700/- Psf) Tentative.

1BHK - booking amount 1.75 lac
2BHK - booking amount 2.5 lac
3BHK - booking amount 5.5 lac

Regards,
- Raj
Read more
89 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • is it the one in sec 51 ?
    CommentQuote
  • Terra Group has become very big & famous in Bhiwadi. It already has launched several projects namely Terra City, Greens, Elegance, Castle & Terra City II. Currently construction of Terra City is going on & Terra Greens is about to be delivered. You can go & have a look at both these sites.
    I myself have a flat in Terra City, till now the going has been very good
    CommentQuote
  • Even i have got a call . It seems lucrative .If anyone has idea about terra group .Please suggest .
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Gagan ...terra group is good but prices of Terra Heritage are very expensive. I would suggest you to go for resale in Terra Castle or Terra City . You can get very good deal if you can pay 20% or 30%....
    CommentQuote
  • I recently visited Bhiwadi and impressed with the Terra City Construction ...Terra as a group has good reputation and I have invested in Terra Castle and Terra City.
    CommentQuote
  • which other project in Bhiwadi is good for investment, price raise + rental expectation ? range 15-20lacs in 1-2BHK ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ryadav74
    Hi All,
    Came to know Terra group has come up with Terra Heritage project. It is in Pre-launch. Not sure of the exact location since it is not on there website as well. Just wanted to know how the builder is and if anyone had any first hand experience with them. Thanks in advance.
    Below is the info i received.

1 BHK(650sqft)*
    2 BHK(1150sqft).*

3 BHK(1600sqft)*

BSP(Rs.2400/-psf to 2700/- Psf) Tentative.

1BHK - booking amount 1.75 lac
    2BHK - booking amount 2.5 lac
    3BHK - booking amount 5.5 lac

Regards,
    - Raj

It is quit interesting to see there is lots of people who interested in bhiwadi's projects. The terra group launched their latest project named Heritage on 200 FT wide Alwar bypaas road bhiwadi.
    CommentQuote
  • I am bit sceptical about resale happening in Bhiwadi between pre-launch and 20/30% payment.

Has anyone on this forum done it?
    CommentQuote
  • is terra heritage project approved by bhiwadi development authority? Can any one on this forum tell us about the same.
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone know for how may more days is this inaugral discount still available on this property? Plus any positives/negatives of this property?
    I am planning to visit this property site next weekend...what I have heard is that this site is around 3 kms from Bhiwaldi Alwar toll and located right on the bypass.
    CommentQuote
  • right after u cross the toll its there hardly few min......
    CommentQuote
  • Ok...thanks for this information.
    By the way, any news on whether this project has got all necessary approvals?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys, I have decided to invest in Bhiwadi..any suggestion on the rate, location and builder's credibility..Right now this is the only project which is in soft launch and has a good location
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by oldschool
    Hi Guys, I have decided to invest in Bhiwadi..any suggestion on the rate, location and builder's credibility..Right now this is the only project which is in soft launch and has a good location

You can look at Nimai Greens as well. The construction pace is good and they are planning to give possesion of the 4 towers by next year Diwali. The other 3 towers are in launch phase but mostly are sold out, but the builder may have some units open still. Rest are all on resale.
    CommentQuote
  • There has already been good appreciation in NIMAI greens.. and I think current price of Rs. 3100/ psft is on a higher side..I am looking at a project in soft launch with rate of 2200-2300 psft and not too far away from Ashiana chowk..TERRA Heritage fits the bill..just wanted to check the rates that are being offered and builder's credibility
    CommentQuote