Collapse

Terra Heritage in Alwar Bypass Road, Bhiwadi

Last updated: July 21 2019
99 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Terra Heritage in Alwar Bypass Road, Bhiwadi

Does anyone know for how may more days is this inaugral discount still available on this property? Plus any positives/negatives of this property?
    I am planning to visit this property site next weekend...what I have heard is that this site is around 3 kms from Bhiwaldi Alwar toll and located right on the bypass.

Comment

right after u cross the toll its there hardly few min......

Comment

Ok...thanks for this information.
        By the way, any news on whether this project has got all necessary approvals?

Comment

Hi Guys, I have decided to invest in Bhiwadi..any suggestion on the rate, location and builder's credibility..Right now this is the only project which is in soft launch and has a good location

Comment

Originally posted by oldschool View Post
            Hi Guys, I have decided to invest in Bhiwadi..any suggestion on the rate, location and builder's credibility..Right now this is the only project which is in soft launch and has a good location
            You can look at Nimai Greens as well. The construction pace is good and they are planning to give possesion of the 4 towers by next year Diwali. The other 3 towers are in launch phase but mostly are sold out, but the builder may have some units open still. Rest are all on resale.

Comment

There has already been good appreciation in NIMAI greens.. and I think current price of Rs. 3100/ psft is on a higher side..I am looking at a project in soft launch with rate of 2200-2300 psft and not too far away from Ashiana chowk..TERRA Heritage fits the bill..just wanted to check the rates that are being offered and builder's credibility

Comment

Avalon Rosewood is also in soft-launch phase. Rates night be hovering around 2600/- or so after discounts offers by brokers. But no confirmation on when construction will start.
                Ashiana is also supposed to formally launch (pre-launch is over) but this is after the toll.

Comment

Terra is a well known builder, they already have 5 projects out there,Terra Heritage being the 6th project. They were earlier partners with Genesis now they have split so whichever land u see of theirs is along with Genesis, they have almost completed their 1st project which is Terra City 1 & the construction quality is far superior than Avalon. I think Terra shall give good returns in the coming future.....

Comment

I am planning to book in terra heritage. Looking for 10th floor, B & C tower. Any suggestions?

Comment

Hi ,

I have recently booked a 3 bhk flat , 5th floor , park facing , in Terra heritage.

I costed me around 37 inclusive of all , excluding service tax.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X