Avalon Neemrana is a New Project coming up from the reputed name in Neemrana and this is one of the few projects in neemrana which will have all modern amenities such as club , Swimming pool, Lift, Power backup , sports complex and many more.
This is a Prelaunch stage of the project where as Avalon has decided to come up with 2 /3 bhk , Avalon Neemrana tentative rates could be in between 2600 rs psf to 2800 rs psf however due to high demand of property in neemrana this could be really attractive price for investors as well as End Users ,

Since Avalon Neemrana Location is a very big plus as situated near NH 8 and very close vicinity from Japanese zone , Avalon group is a well known and reputed brand in Bhiwadi and they have several projects in bhiwadi and investors and end users have earned very good ROI in Avalon Projects , Neemrana it self is a hot destination amongst investors and end users there are huge difference in Demand and supply of Neemrana flats. Demand is on Sky high however Supply is very Less .
Read more
Reply
198 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vikasduhan
    Avalon Neemrana is a New Project coming up from the reputed name in Neemrana and this is one of the few projects in neemrana which will have all modern amenities such as club , Swimming pool, Lift, Power backup , sports complex and many more.
    This is a Prelaunch stage of the project where as Avalon has decided to come up with 2 /3 bhk , Avalon Neemrana tentative rates could be in between 2600 rs psf to 2800 rs psf however due to high demand of property in neemrana this could be really attractive price for investors as well as End Users ,

    Since Avalon Neemrana Location is a very big plus as situated near NH 8 and very close vicinity from Japanese zone , Avalon group is a well known and reputed brand in Bhiwadi and they have several projects in bhiwadi and investors and end users have earned very good ROI in Avalon Projects , Neemrana it self is a hot destination amongst investors and end users there are huge difference in Demand and supply of Neemrana flats. Demand is on Sky high however Supply is very Less .


    Dear friend,

    Please let me know about Avalon Neemrana, where is exactly located? i am interested to invest in Neemrana.
    CommentQuote
  • The location is just after crossing the shahjahanpur toll on the left hand side.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Sir/Mam

    This is to bring to your notice that Avalon Group is coming up with a new residential project in Neemrana, Rajasthan bang on NH8.

    Features
    Bang on NH8
    Close to Japanese Zone in Neemrana
    Very Close to Indstrial area of Neemrana.
    Luxury specifications with club, swimming pool, gym etc.

    Project Name AVALON RIDGEVIEW

    Following are the tentative Details.
    2BHK - 1150 sq.ft
    3BHK - 1550 sq.ft

    Price - Rs.2600-3000 psft.

    Booking Amount
    2BHK - 3Lacs
    3BHK - 4 Lacs.
    CommentQuote
  • What are inaugral discount and dealers discount.
    How far is the location from Trehan, Eldeco, Ashiana and Ashadeep
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by niradggn
    Dear Sir/Mam

    This is to bring to your notice that Avalon Group is coming up with a new residential project in Neemrana, Rajasthan bang on NH8.

    Features
    Bang on NH8
    Close to Japanese Zone in Neemrana
    Very Close to Indstrial area of Neemrana.
    Luxury specifications with club, swimming pool, gym etc.

    Project Name AVALON RIDGEVIEW

    Following are the tentative Details.
    2BHK - 1150 sq.ft
    3BHK - 1550 sq.ft

    Price - Rs.2600-3000 psft.

    Booking Amount
    2BHK - 3Lacs
    3BHK - 4 Lacs.


    what is the rate per sq ft from the builder
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ROHAN99
    what is the rate per sq ft from the builder


    2600-3000 is a wide range,

    what are the parking and club charges (total charges over BSP)

    what are the specifications- i.e. luxury as mentioned
    CommentQuote
  • Inaugural discount is tentative it would be in between Rs. 100-150. and price rang is 2600-2800 MAX.
    Project is Situated Right on NH 8 and Its a SAME LAND acquired by AVALON Group from ABP Group right Now there were ABP Flags on the land however that has been changed by Avalon Flags already .Since Avalon Neemrana Location is a very big plus as situated near NH 8 and very close vicinity from Japanese zone. total land is 22 bigha.
    CommentQuote
  • Open & Covered car parking-1 Lac to 1.5 lac.
    club charges-50k-75k
    IFMS-rs 20-30 per sq ft
    CommentQuote
  • Rates are not confirmed yet . It can be between Rs.2600-3000 psft. Inaugural discount of Rs.100 psft will be applicable in the pre launch.
    Calculation could be as follows
    Taking BSP RS. 2700 psft
    Inaugural Disc - Rs.100 psft
    Dealers Discount - 5%(appx./can be more or less.) = Rs.130 psft
    Applicable BSP - 2470 psft.

    These are my calculations and the final BSP may fluctuate as per the company.
    CommentQuote
  • Is the project already launched.. i am interested in investing in Neemrana... any other advise for Neemrana investement
    CommentQuote
  • Which are other projects in Neemrana and thier price also.
    From investment point of view, whicc one is better Bhiwadi or Neemrana.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikinvest
    Is the project already launched.. i am interested in investing in Neemrana... any other advise for Neemrana investement


    The project is in soft launch right now . It will be launched in few days.
    CommentQuote
  • I am new in investment part and also on IREF.. pardon my stupid question.. Does Soft launch means pre-launch? if yes , can i buy the unit in Avalon... Broker suggested that its going to give good returns in 3-4 year time frame...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by niradggn
    The project is in soft launch right now . It will be launched in few days.

    I am new in investment part and also on IREF.. pardon my stupid question.. Does Soft launch means pre-launch? if yes , can i buy the unit in Avalon... Broker suggested that its going to give good returns in 3-4 year time frame...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikinvest
    I am new in investment part and also on IREF.. pardon my stupid question.. Does Soft launch means pre-launch? if yes , can i buy the unit in Avalon... Broker suggested that its going to give good returns in 3-4 year time frame...


    Yes, you can buy it in soft launch or pre launch. The benefit for early movers will be the inaugural discount which the company will offer.
    CommentQuote