Dear Friends,

Shubhashray Housing India has opened the registration of its third affordable housing Project close to Bhiwadi. Shubhashray is a relatively new but trusted name in Affordable housing segment. The Project is located about 6 Km ahead of Kajaria works toward Alwar and 8 KM short of Tijara.Recently we have compeletd our second project near Bawal Industrial growth centre, which is also partially occupied. For Bhiwadi Project we have obtained necessary CLU approval from District collectrate Alwar . As we intend to provide maximum benefit to the end user, We urge you all to spread the word on this project termed as Shubhashray Bhiwadi -

Best Regards
Maj ( Retd) Rakesh Sharma, Shaurya Chakra
For Shubhashray Housing India
Read more
26 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • This is G and G+1 floors only with 462sft of plot sizes, so home owners are either on ground floor or First floor priced below 10 L
    CommentQuote
  • Pls share details
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Karjan07- Thank you for your interest. It shall be a Group housing society just G and G+1 Units with 2 rooms set kitchen and front yard as well as open backyard . Pls do let me know anything specific you want to know and I shall be glad to respond
    CommentQuote
  • Kindly share :

1. Exact Site location
    2. Area of township
    3. Amenities nearby
    4. Web link if any
    CommentQuote
  • From Seikhpur Bus stand (About 6 km from Kajaria works towards alwar) on SH 25 the location is about 800 mtr on the link road. 6 acres of area with row housing of G and G+1 units only. Sample Home ready at Site. Besides 3 parks, a community hall and other basic amenities are planned. It will be a gated colony as Boundry wall is already done.
    - Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Members and Viewers: Pre launch 7.99L. Fantastic response on the first day- Regards
    CommentQuote
  • The project seems interesting..very modestly priced. Can you tell me the booking amount?
    Also pls share the project brochure etc.
    CommentQuote
  • pls tell is there any finance available form any bank for this project & also conform the tentative completion date
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All, Thank you for your enquiries.Registration/Booking amount is merely 50 K.Idea is to provide maximum benefit to end user. We had loan tie up facility with several Banks in our earlier 2 Projects. The process is on and we should have similar tie-up soon-Shall keep you all posted on this. Tentative completion about year and a half for the first phase.. You may check our website and speak to me any time. Shall be gald to answer your queries- Regards
    CommentQuote
  • I visited the project last Sunday. Its around 10 kms from Tapukara, took me almost 1hr 30 mins from Gurgaon. The location seems fine, considering that the bsp comes out to around rs 1731 per sft. the developers also seem to be serious about this project because i havent seen any prelaunch/softlaunch in bhiwadi with the boundary walls and model house already constructed
    CommentQuote
  • Best combination of Quality coupled with affordability- straight dealing with the company
    CommentQuote
  • Shubhashray Housing- Bhiwadi

Project launched in Feburary 2015. Got delayed due to cargo airport aspects. Model House made and construction going 24X7. Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Shubhashray Housing- Bhiwadi

This row housing affordable housing project launched in February 2015 after receiving all approvals including all NOCs delayed due to impending cargo airport. Model House made and construction going 24X7. Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nishant Soni
    Sir i want to ask one more thing, What is the time of possession ??

Dear Nishant- We target to hand over the possession by Diwali 2016. Accordingly any one can see construction going on in full swing at our site. Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you Mr Nishant. We look forward to welcoming you at our site. Regards
    CommentQuote