Registration for Surabhi in Bhiwadi has been opened on 28.02.2014. Site is not providing much details and I have requested there online support to provide details.

Can the veterans advise there views on this as an investment option.

Location/other details can also be shared.

thanks
Read more
164 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,
    Please share location and expected BSP
    CommentQuote
  • 2 BHK of about 850 sq mt price range 2300-2500 rs. Location is being indicated as Sohna road, Bhiwadi. What could be the prospects of this?
    CommentQuote
  • Land area- 5 Acres
    No of Units-Approx 450
    S+12
    2 BHK-(800-850 Sqft)
    3 BHK (1050 to 1100 sqft)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitvohra76
    Land area- 5 Acres
    No of Units-Approx 450
    S+12
    2 BHK-(800-850 Sqft)
    3 BHK (1050 to 1100 sqft)

Location Map attached and location an be a concern.

Views pl !!
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitvohra76
    Location Map attached and location an be a concern.

Views pl !!

Not impressed. Its an out and out affordable housing project. 450 units in 5 acres, are too many to ask for. It will be cluttered and a dense project. Further, the location is not great in my view.

Good for someone who does not have budget to buy a better product from Ashiana.

My POV
    CommentQuote
  • Location has clearly disappointed and I have decided to ignore investment in this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi aashiana is asking for 1 lac cheque for registration no negotitation not confirmed price layout, can i go ahead, is this process for all the projects, plase advise..

Sent from my LT29i using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harihar12
    Hi aashiana is asking for 1 lac cheque for registration no negotitation not confirmed price layout, can i go ahead, is this process for all the projects, plase advise..

Aaakhir Kyon? will be my question to you. Why you want to put your money just because you might have made some money in recent transaction.

Bhai if u have spare money and don't have any project where u can invest on main Alwar Highway then go for it .. otherwise without much detail if you are putting money I can see you in a long queue of people on this forum who puts questions about rate revising/construction starting/resale price etc :-)

Avoid is my personal take on this project!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Sellerno i agree with but i dont have a lot of money to purchase 3000 psf and most imp payment plan in this case i will get 2 bhk in 22 L and payment in 2 yeara..please correct.me.of i

CommentQuote
  • Hi, I have seen some of the properties of ashiana in bhiwadi. They are awesome. The best part is their maintenence service. I think going with ashiana is value for money.
    CommentQuote
  • Is surbhi a new project by ashiana. If they are selling at around 22 lacs, its daam cheap. Where is the location? Someone told me that thir other project town they are selling at around 40 lacs onwards for 2 bhk. pls share the details of surbhi. I am also interested for the investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys, I got some information about Ashiana surbhi at bhiwadi. Its around 1 km off the Rewari - sona road. The location seems intersting due to industries around and the bhiwadi main makrt near by and few malls are also coming nearby. That way the rate which they are selling seems okay and reasonable. The area has lot of potential. That means rate will increase in future. I think if someone wants to invest 20-30 lacs, this is a good deal. I don't know whether its true, my friend told me that they already got around 40 registration in 2-3 days.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Vicky,
    Great piece of information.
    Ashiana in this price bracket is certainly value for money.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vicky2014
    Hi guys, I got some information about Ashiana surbhi at bhiwadi. Its around 1 km off the Rewari - sona road. The location seems intersting due to industries around and the bhiwadi main makrt near by and few malls are also coming nearby. That way the rate which they are selling seems okay and reasonable. The area has lot of potential. That means rate will increase in future. I think if someone wants to invest 20-30 lacs, this is a good deal. I don't know whether its true, my friend told me that they already got around 40 registration in 2-3 days.

vicky if you visited the site, can you share a little more details about the location.
    What are the major industries nearby and how far is it from ashiana village.
    CommentQuote
  • It is around 5-6 kms from their bhiwadi office at village centre. Within 1- 2 kms you will get all the facilities like banks, malls, hospitals etc. It is also surrounded by good industries which will give you good rental returns in future. For me the major excitement is the price bracket at which they are going to launch this project. The current price in bhiwadi is anywhere round 29 - 36 lacs for 2 bhk property.
    CommentQuote