Registration for Surabhi in Bhiwadi has been opened on 28.02.2014. Site is not providing much details and I have requested there online support to provide details.

Can the veterans advise there views on this as an investment option.

Location/other details can also be shared.

thanks
Read more
163 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any progress updates for phase 1 & 2 !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Not seen personally but you can see tee progress pics in Ashiana site
    looks like : Phase 1 has completed 6th floor and foundation started for Phase 2.
    CommentQuote
  • the latest update for phase 1 8 th floor roof complete
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • No new Posts ??
    CommentQuote
  • did anyone receive the demand in phase 2 ???
    CommentQuote
  • I went last week they had started work on the 12 floor of phase 1 and the foundation of phase 2
    CommentQuote
  • I went this weekend. Due to rainfall the ride was pleasant. Yes they are now at 12 floor for phase 1. Tile work started on 1st floor.

Phase 2: pillars are being erected on foundation.

BTW. with 6th installment demand. Ashiana has sent a note on putting Mosquito net on windows and Balcony door. with 25k extra.
    Need all yours opinion on whether this is needed for 9th floor. It is one additional window/door Pane with wire mesh.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gravels
    I went this weekend. Due to rainfall the ride was pleasant. Yes they are now at 12 floor for phase 1. Tile work started on 1st floor.

Phase 2: pillars are being erected on foundation.

BTW. with 6th installment demand. Ashiana has sent a note on putting Mosquito net on windows and Balcony door. with 25k extra.
    Need all yours opinion on whether this is needed for 9th floor. It is one additional window/door Pane with wire mesh.

Not required in my view if you do not plan to live there.
    CommentQuote
  • Is investment in Ashiana Surbhi, Bhiwadi a good idea?
    CommentQuote
  • If we take investment as parameter then Bhiwadi as of now is very slow in terms of return , I suggest neemrana would be a much better choice compared to bhiwadi.

ashiana is sound builder in bhiwadi like avalon, krish etc......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikash007
    If we take investment as parameter then Bhiwadi as of now is very slow in terms of return , I suggest neemrana would be a much better choice compared to bhiwadi.

ashiana is sound builder in bhiwadi like avalon, krish etc......

Why Neemrana is a better option because Ashiana is gonna launch Phase 2.. Come on the marketing guys are too blunt... And think the prospective buyer are very naive....

Pity you.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Mr. Bauji;, You are senior member on this forum, such comment is not acceptable.
    it was just suggestion to @vikashbisht as he asked for..... i think this forum made for healthy discussion.... sometimes suggestion may not suit but it does not mean you will write anything........

there are list of good builders in neemrana like AVALON, ELDECO, etc......... ASHIANA is not only that...Dont act too smart , mind your own business.

thanks sir
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bauji
    Why Neemrana is a better option because Ashiana is gonna launch Phase 2.. Come on the marketing guys are too blunt... And think the prospective buyer are very naive....

Pity you.

kya hua baujiiii??? kuch reply to karo .....veteran member !!!
    CommentQuote