Collapse

Surabhi Ashianas Housing New Launch Bhiwadi

Last updated: July 24 2020
176 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Surabhi Ashianas Housing New Launch Bhiwadi

I have booked 3bhk in phase 1 on 9th floor. I never know that Ashiana launched this project until last week of july at that time only few options of my choice was left. how ever i booked without verifying any thing because of Ashiana name.

IREF members any opinon on 9th floor flat in terms of heat in summers and resale in future.

Also I heard that Ashiana does not allow putting grills on windows or balcony. I think Grills are must for safety. Do you think Ashiana will agree if all owners decide to approach them and come to a agreement on type of grill and its shape and size.

Comment

I have seen window grills in ashiana aangan. They might have rules regarding the color or shape - the office maybe able to advise you best

Comment

Ashiana Grills in balconies

There is a logic behind not allowing external changes on flats balconies and external windows. You can easily distinguish a posh society like Ashiana with other societies like some rail vihar, GHS etc... In these societies everyone puts up their own changes in form of grills, glass panes, colour, plastic asbestos, etc , etc, It looks like DDA flats with unauthorised constructions. Now come to a place like Ashiana Aangan and compare the outside look and feel of these buildings. All buildings have same external colour and shape and style. This uniform shape and style gives out a good look. Now if every owner tries to do some changes as per his/her whims and fancies then how will the facade of building look after some time. I hope people come to live in places like Ashiana not just because of the comfort and peace of mind but also look and feel and overall aesthetics of the society, otherwise why would one spend so much on an Ashiana flat. As far as security is concerned. They have provided enough security measures in the complexes. If someone is really after your life then nobody can stop that. Putting a grill outside your balcony is not the end of all issues. I know in Ashiana Aangan some overzealous residents have put up extra grills in their balconies. I would request all to go and have a look at them and decide whether it looks good. Yes Ashiana people do allow to put extra grills on own cost subject to their approved design.

Comment

hmmmm...Looks like for you building's external look is more important than safety ....

I am staying in Ashaiana aangan and have a kid....for me safety of my kid is more important than building's external beauty or Taj mahal...

Comment

looks like for you, a grill provides all the security you need for your child, the building aesthetics be damned, neighbours be damned, all others be damned!!

if such is the concern then you must look after your child thoroughly or lock your balcony door.

Comment

Originally posted by suresh11 View Post
              hmmmm...Looks like for you building's external look is more important than safety ....

I am staying in Ashaiana aangan and have a kid....for me safety of my kid is more important than building's external beauty or Taj mahal...
              Agree with you, Safety of your loved once is more important than the beauty of flats.

Maid Falls From Balcony While Drying Clothes Dies news - Latest Maid Falls From Balcony While Drying Clothes Dies news and India news | Newsnow.in :: India local news aggregator

Comment

any construction update...snaps..??

Don't know why website is not updating with site pictures..?

Comment

No idea why they haven't updated with pics.
                  With regards to the grill issue- please read the maintenance agreement draft. If there is a clause regarding the external modifications, you would have to abide by that contract unless you can negotiate and alters the terms of agreement.

Comment

Surbhi price revised yesterday i.e. 22nd Sep as per their website.

If someone gets to meet Ashiana folks, please ask for picture update on website and also pictures of project elevations, don't even know how the project is going to look like when it shapes up!

Comment

Originally posted by suresh11 View Post

Yes I agree, that safety of loved ones is the most important point and that's the reason you invest so much in good houses.
                      However if you are worried about your very small kid, lock your balcony and prevent him/her from going out, anyway they would not be big enough to lean from the railings. If your kid is actually a teenager or of the age when he / she can go out on their own then you should rather teach them not to LEAN OUT of balcony which kids do, as it is dangerous for them. If you just make them understand this you will do much more favour to them, thant to just put a big grille in your balcony. I also stay in Ashaian Aangan. I have seen kids running around all over the staircases. Would you also pay to put big grilles on all staircases in all of Ashiana, as you dont know where your kid goes to play. There were some kids this Holi who were leaning from the stairs in order to throw baloons of colour on passerby. This was in tower 8. All these kids were from differnt towers. Unless parents make them understand how to behave properly, kids would be in danger. As in this case they were on 5th floor to avoid getting caught. So unless you teach or / Prevent kids from this behaviour you cant blame just the lack of grilles. I have seen kids riding bicycles at high speeds and even trying to impress their friends by manouvering in front of running cars. If some untoward incident happens then everyone will blame the car driver. However people just dont train their kids to behave properly.

Having said that Ashiana people do allow to raise the height of existing railing by few inches in case someone wants to but that has to be as per design of the existing grille.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X