Surabhi Ashianas Housing New Launch Bhiwadi

Last updated: July 24 2020
176 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Surabhi Ashianas Housing New Launch Bhiwadi

Originally posted by kohhar View Post
    Surbhi price revised yesterday i.e. 22nd Sep as per their website.

If someone gets to meet Ashiana folks, please ask for picture update on website and also pictures of project elevations, don't even know how the project is going to look like when it shapes up!
    I am in regular touch with Ashiana. I will convey them the message. As I can see, they have actually put some construction pics on the website. I am planning to visit the site in a week or two and will try to upload pics.

Comment

Really sad news. Please can we have more details about the circumstances. Also why do people have to dry their clothes on cloth lines which are hanging out of balcony. Why cant we use cloth airers and other drying options available in market which makes it easy to put clothes in teh balcony. This will also improve the look of the building. Prevent the water dripping from the clothes on the balconies below and on people who are walking below the clothes hung from balconies.

This is just a complete lack of concern for other people.
      Would you like somebody throwing out their dirty water from their balcony out on road when you are walking.
      NO
      Similarly putting out clothes from balcony is like throwing dirty water out on somebody's body, car, house, and balcony.
      This is not good. When you live in high rise societies there are some unsaid rules which everyone has to follow for a healthy co-existence.

Comment

Originally posted by sellerno007 View Post
        Bro go for resale property.

Avalon Regal Court and Terra Castle projects are at stage of excavation (just to name them for example). U will get decent resale deeds. The initial booking prices of these projects were 2200 psf and with in 100/150 rupee premium you will get properties which will be ready to move in two years time.

PS: I have self interest in these two projects from long term perspective!!!
        Ready to move in two years time is a far cry which can be said about most of the builders. However with Ashiana its a reality.
        Last edited September 28 2014, 12:20 AM. Reason: IREF is a NOT meant for buying or selling real estate.

Comment

Originally posted by sonaguy View Post
          I am in regular touch with Ashiana. I will convey them the message. As I can see, they have actually put some construction pics on the website. I am planning to visit the site in a week or two and will try to upload pics.
          Please do ask them to put alevations pics also to show how the site is going to look when ready. Thanks.

Comment

Guys, I am making a whatsapp group for Surbhi so that it will be much easier for us to liaise with each other and may be we can plan a small fun activity around the place while with the site visits.
            Do message me your numbers.

Comment

Hi All,
              Please be part of it. Send me your contact information so that I can add you in group

Comment

Members, please note -

Personal Information
                Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
                Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Elevations pics have been uploaded on the website, fantastic and beautiful layout! A great project in the making

Comment

Hello all,
                    FYI - there is a meet and great event at the Surbhi construction site coming Sunday Oct 12th.

Comment

anyone attended this meet..??
                      Kindly update the pics if available !!

Originally posted by rjps2014 View Post
                      Hello all,
                      FYI - there is a meet and great event at the Surbhi construction site coming Sunday Oct 12th.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X