Registration for Surabhi in Bhiwadi has been opened on 28.02.2014. Site is not providing much details and I have requested there online support to provide details.

Can the veterans advise there views on this as an investment option.

Location/other details can also be shared.

thanks
Read more
163 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hello vicky, what is the futuristic plan of this area..?
    any other group housing or any other major development expected in future..??

Originally Posted by vicky2014
    It is around 5-6 kms from their bhiwadi office at village centre. Within 1- 2 kms you will get all the facilities like banks, malls, hospitals etc. It is also surrounded by good industries which will give you good rental returns in future. For me the major excitement is the price bracket at which they are going to launch this project. The current price in bhiwadi is anywhere round 29 - 36 lacs for 2 bhk property.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harihar12
    Sellerno i agree with but i dont have a lot of money to purchase 3000 psf and most imp payment plan in this case i will get 2 bhk in 22 L and payment in 2 yeara..please correct.me.of i

Sent from my LT29i using Tapatalk

Bro go for resale property.

Avalon Regal Court and Terra Castle projects are at stage of excavation (just to name them for example). U will get decent resale deeds. The initial booking prices of these projects were 2200 psf and with in 100/150 rupee premium you will get properties which will be ready to move in two years time.

PS: I have self interest in these two projects from long term perspective!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Ashiana Brand and limited inventory for this location of Bhiwadi is tempting me to make an investment of 2 BHK.
    Rentals will be decent considering industrial belt and long term investment of 7-10 years gets justified .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitvohra76
    Ashiana Brand and limited inventory for this location of Bhiwadi is tempting me to make an investment of 2 BHK.
    Rentals will be decent considering industrial belt and long term investment of 7-10 years gets justified .

If you have a horizon of 5+ years, a low base price might just pay-off, in % returns terms
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kohhar
    Bauji.... help me choose between Surbhi or Gulmohar gardens Jaipur, please! :)

I can only afford projects at these price points as of now....and horizon is 3-5 years.

Kohhar, lets not kid each other :)
    CommentQuote
  • Sending my booking form tomorrow and will take referral bonus by advising details of a friend who changed my view towards this investment and has already invested in this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitvohra76
    Sending my booking form tomorrow and will take referral bonus by advising details of a friend who changed my view towards this investment and has already invested in this project.

Hi amit , I am also interested in this. Was searching for details on net but not able to find out. Can you pls help with some details as layout plan , etc.
    If some link can be provided or any contact no. Of ashiana to discuss on this - it will be really helpful.
    Thanx in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanx a lot amit. Will check with her.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dcevivek
    Thanks Amit Ji !!

I invested in this project in a very early stage (on 1st day) &
    it is worth investing becoz of many reasons .

Anybody can messege me if you need any details.

Thnx

Could you please ellaborate many reasons, for the benefit of potential investors in this project. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Please see page no-02,vicky2014 post.

I personally went to the site before registration & satisfied with it.
    Pros-
    1.Ashiana Brand-reputed builder(u r in safe hand)
    2.Value for money
    3.quality construction
    4.on NH71
    5.Closer to industry,so rental would not be a problem.
    6.will get on time delivery & no thaggi(fraud) like many other builders
    7.right now closer to all basic amenities
    8.see the bhiwadi master plan attached & get the idea (after some year,closer to ggn & delhi)

cons-
    currently no other project in this area & approach road.

hope it will help.

All r my POV.

Originally Posted by kohhar
    Could you please ellaborate many reasons, for the benefit of potential investors in this project. Thanks.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kohhar

Dear Kohhar,

I will not be an end user for this property. I am somehow convinced with the future growth of Bhiwadi and wanted to have some investment in the region.

Ashiana Town was a possibility last year and Ashiana Surabhi can be a Value for Money preposition this year.

Ashiana scores in reputation front and security of my investment is foremost as I will be managing this property remotely only.
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea how much registration would have been done till date.
    CommentQuote
  • arnd 70 till yesterday as per my info

Originally Posted by HarryN
    Any idea how much registration would have been done till date.
    CommentQuote
  • Visited site today. Seems to be long term investment with at least 7-8 years. Location seems to be odd with resp to Ashiana.
    CommentQuote
  • who are the other builders in Bhiwadi who have lunched their projects very recently or in soft launch. Seniors please reply
    CommentQuote