Registration for Surabhi in Bhiwadi has been opened on 28.02.2014. Site is not providing much details and I have requested there online support to provide details.

Can the veterans advise there views on this as an investment option.

Location/other details can also be shared.

thanks
Read more
163 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by 2014wilbgr8
    who are the other builders in Bhiwadi who have lunched their projects very recently or in soft launch. Seniors please reply

As prr my knowledge , here are some new launch
    Ashiana surbhi
    Farewealth breezehomes
    Trehan delight residency
    Vbhc vaibhav , (might be)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by HarryN
    As prr my knowledge , here are some new launch
    Ashiana surbhi
    Farewealth breezehomes
    Trehan delight residency
    Vbhc vaibhav , (might be)

how is the repo of VBHC ??
    CommentQuote
  • Very good. Quality construction , timely delivery , top location after toll.
    CommentQuote
    how is the repo of VBHC ??

Reputation of VBHC is good, it has national presence. But they do not follow pre-launch practice,they are selling flats at Bhiwadi after acquiring all the approvals.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Harry & Devan. from the point of investment who is the better builder in Bhiwadi. & how is the location of Ashiana - Surbhi
    CommentQuote
    Thanks Harry & Devan. from the point of investment who is the better builder in Bhiwadi. & how is the location of Ashiana - Surbhi

Well reputation wise Ashiana is better in Bhiwadi but location of VBHC is the Best.
    CommentQuote
  • thanks buddy
    CommentQuote
  • can somebody guide me good plot option in bhiwadi....interested in investment in plot....
    CommentQuote
  • Any news on launch of Ashiana Surbhi project? Would it be a worthwile investment from 3-4 years standpoint? Pl. advice.
    CommentQuote
  • Heard that Ashiana is going to close registration very soon or might be till end of April.
    CommentQuote
  • First week of May

Originally Posted by kohhar
    Any news on launch of Ashiana Surbhi project? Would it be a worthwile investment from 3-4 years standpoint? Pl. advice.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks guys. anyone any idea how has been the response to this project and number of registeration Ashiana has managed to get.
    CommentQuote
  • Done my registration in the Ashiana Surbhi project today. Registrations to close this week.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kohhar
    Done my registration in the Ashiana Surbhi project today. Registrations to close this week.

Congrats, in my opinion you have made a wise decision as ashiana is one of the most reliable and ethical real estate developers in this part of the country.
    CommentQuote
  • congrtas kohhar....when is project going to launch.?

Originally Posted by kohhar
    Done my registration in the Ashiana Surbhi project today. Registrations to close this week.
    CommentQuote