Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surabhi Ashianas Housing New Launch Bhiwadi

Collapse
X
Collapse

Surabhi Ashianas Housing New Launch Bhiwadi

Last updated: July 24 2020
176 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31

    #31

    Re : Surabhi Ashianas Housing New Launch Bhiwadi

    who are the other builders in Bhiwadi who have lunched their projects very recently or in soft launch. Seniors please reply

    Comment

    • #32

      #32

      Re : Surabhi Ashianas Housing New Launch Bhiwadi

      Originally posted by 2014wilbgr8 View Post
      who are the other builders in Bhiwadi who have lunched their projects very recently or in soft launch. Seniors please reply
      As prr my knowledge , here are some new launch
      Ashiana surbhi
      Farewealth breezehomes
      Trehan delight residency
      Vbhc vaibhav , (might be)

      Comment

      • #33

        #33

        Re : Surabhi Ashianas Housing New Launch Bhiwadi

        Originally posted by HarryN View Post
        As prr my knowledge , here are some new launch
        Ashiana surbhi
        Farewealth breezehomes
        Trehan delight residency
        Vbhc vaibhav , (might be)
        how is the repo of VBHC ??

        Comment

        • #34

          #34

          Re : Surabhi Ashianas Housing New Launch Bhiwadi

          Very good. Quality construction , timely delivery , top location after toll.

          Comment

          • #35

            #35

            Re : Surabhi Ashianas Housing New Launch Bhiwadi

            Originally posted by 2014wilbgr8 View Post
            how is the repo of VBHC ??
            Reputation of VBHC is good, it has national presence. But they do not follow pre-launch practice,they are selling flats at Bhiwadi after acquiring all the approvals.

            Comment

            • #36

              #36

              Re : Surabhi Ashianas Housing New Launch Bhiwadi

              Thanks Harry & Devan. from the point of investment who is the better builder in Bhiwadi. & how is the location of Ashiana - Surbhi

              Comment

              • #37

                #37

                Re : Surabhi Ashianas Housing New Launch Bhiwadi

                Originally posted by 2014wilbgr8 View Post
                Thanks Harry & Devan. from the point of investment who is the better builder in Bhiwadi. & how is the location of Ashiana - Surbhi
                Well reputation wise Ashiana is better in Bhiwadi but location of VBHC is the Best.
                Last edited April 13 2014, 07:24 PM. Reason: Spelling error

                Comment

                • #38

                  #38

                  Re : Surabhi Ashianas Housing New Launch Bhiwadi

                  thanks buddy

                  Comment

                  • #39

                    #39

                    Re : Surabhi Ashianas Housing New Launch Bhiwadi

                    can somebody guide me good plot option in bhiwadi....interested in investment in plot....

                    Comment

                    • #40

                      #40

                      Re : Surabhi Ashianas Housing New Launch Bhiwadi

                      Any news on launch of Ashiana Surbhi project? Would it be a worthwile investment from 3-4 years standpoint? Pl. advice.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X