Registration for Surabhi in Bhiwadi has been opened on 28.02.2014. Site is not providing much details and I have requested there online support to provide details.

Can the veterans advise there views on this as an investment option.

Location/other details can also be shared.

thanks
Read more
163 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amitvohra76
    Registration for Surabhi in Bhiwadi has been opened on 28.02.2014. Site is not providing much details and I have requested there online support to provide details.

Can the veterans advise there views on this as an investment option.

Location/other details can also be shared.

thanks

Surbhi by ashiana is a value for money project specially for those who have a budget of around 20- 25 lacs for investment. It will definitely give you good return both in terms of rental as well as appreciation. One of my friend had invested and he told me that over 250 booking already done by ashiana. Visit their website for more details.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gabala
    poor located project ...but good builder.......better go for before toll projects like ashiana angan, krish aura etc etc......

My POV is three builders are top in bhiwadi better go in there projects before toll::

1. Ashiana Angan in resale if u have cash in flow

2. Krish Aura its under developing project ....highly good for investors and for end users also.....

3. Is NIMAI PROJECT BEFORE TOLLL..

Regarding Avalon projects these days big no as there are several problems .....also from above three Krish is best as rest two demands all the money ......so go for krish property in resale..as property is under construction and possesion in 2016 end....at that time market is nopt sluggish also new building have there own advantage

Which one of these are you invested in?
    CommentQuote
  • Received Agreement of Sale and Draft Trapartite Maintenance Agreement today for my unit.
    CommentQuote
  • I also received the agreement last week. I checked out the Ashiana Town sample flat as well. The finishing of Ashiana apartments is truly awesome.
    CommentQuote
  • Awaiting any news on construction/sample flat readiness at Surbhi....
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody wants to get referral discount of 25000/-, can mention my name. PM me.

My brother working in Ashiana and as soon as the project was announced, he booked his asked me to do the same.

I took time to manage the fund so couldn't get the preferred location. Now booked a 2BHK at Surbhi.

Visited the site this weekend and surprised to see the progress. I was expecting a raw land but i saw the sample flat has been started and will be completed till next month end.

Talked to the super wiser and he told that the MD of Ashiana visited 2 days back and instructed to ready sample flat asap. I could see lot of labor there which is a signal of construction will be started soon for Phase-1

Trying to attach the panorama view of the site but couldnt. Its actuallya 15 min drive to main location of Bhiwadi, which is not so far actually. Rico industrial are is just nearby hence expecting no rental problem in future.

I can imagine a good view from the flat as its surrounded by mountains.
    CommentQuote
  • If possible ,Please upload the site pictures.

Originally Posted by shiningsunil
    Anybody wants to get referral discount of 25000/-, can mention my name. PM me.

My brother working in Ashiana and as soon as the project was announced, he booked his asked me to do the same.

I took time to manage the fund so couldn't get the preferred location. Now booked a 2BHK at Surbhi.

Visited the site this weekend and surprised to see the progress. I was expecting a raw land but i saw the sample flat has been started and will be completed till next month end.

Talked to the super wiser and he told that the MD of Ashiana visited 2 days back and instructed to ready sample flat asap. I could see lot of labor there which is a signal of construction will be started soon for Phase-1

Trying to attach the panorama view of the site but couldnt. Its actuallya 15 min drive to main location of Bhiwadi, which is not so far actually. Rico industrial are is just nearby hence expecting no rental problem in future.

I can imagine a good view from the flat as its surrounded by mountains.
    CommentQuote
  • Any news about when the construction is getting started? There hasn't been any updates around Surbhi offlate!
    CommentQuote
  • The price increased again yesterday. Please let me know if there is any news of the sample flat.
    CommentQuote
  • They have released ph 4 pricelist also. But there is no news on sample flat readiness... It would be great if any local fellow flat booker in Bhiwadi can check the status on site and write back...
    CommentQuote
  • Heard from Ashiana folks, 212 bookings done so far. Construction work has started and sample flat should be ready in mid sep!
    CommentQuote
  • anyone applied for Home Loan through SBI..?
    CommentQuote
  • Me and my brother have applied through SBI only.
    CommentQuote
  • Is surbhi approved by SBI ..??

If not ,did you pay extra for verification & evaluation of property ??
    CommentQuote
  • Rates increasing tomorrow, 25th Aug.
    CommentQuote