Recently, I got a mail from broker, Krish Group launching plots in bhiwadi.

and I cross confirm from builder but they are saying, They will launch in future.

As per broker
Sizes are-80,100,120,150,175 and 200 sq yard,
Price- around 20,000 INR

Anyone have any news on same.
Read more
62 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any updates on location and payment plan?
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates?
    CommentQuote
  • I came to know that only three size 75, 100 and 125
    and rate will 20000-/ sy with Rs 500/- inugural
    and then 5% broker discount.
    net will be 18525/-

and there is Rs 700/- sq yard other charges
    CommentQuote
  • Is this price in down payment or construction linked?
    CommentQuote
  • If this is not on Alwar highway.... then where are these plots located?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by IKrishna
    If this is not on Alwar highway.... then where are these plots located?

i was told.. it is 200 mt inside from highway and there is 45mt road to reach plot from highway.......
    CommentQuote
  • I spoke to Nand Kishore at Krish office today, he told me that Krish plots are 500 mtrs inside alwar highway and there is 60 feet road to reach Krish plots.. Rate is 19900 size 80, 100, 120.. Possession approx 2 years.. Personally I had high expectations however I am not impressed now..
    CommentQuote
  • Got a call from a dealer today and as per him , one need to enter from honda north gate , go straight abt 1 km. . At T point , turn left and after approx. 500 mtr. You will reaxh to location.
    There is no direct road as on today. Total land is 40 bigha and approx. Plots aee 170.
    Also , after plots , group housing will also there.
    CommentQuote
  • total plots are 250 and on 45 mtr road as spoken by krish employee.
    CommentQuote
  • A broker told me that all plots on 24m road which seems to be fluke... i am unable to believe this one... any news
    CommentQuote
  • I was also told about these plots today by a bhiwadi broker that they are being launched tomorow.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rpsays
    total plots are 250 and on 45 mtr road as spoken by krish employee.

There is a "planned" sector road which will bisect this site. This is 45Mt road. The location is quite interior. VBHC and Omaxe plots are way better compared to these plots.
    CommentQuote
  • Also , as per my knowledge , this 45 mtr. Road will be in future and nothing as of now. Location is just near to a village and looking at price of 19400/- , plots at highway are available in tyis rate prior to this location as omaxe , vbhc , piyush.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    How much discount is being offered on these plots. Also , looking at market conditions , is this launch rate is reasonable according to location when resale deal in omaxe and vbhc can be done at this price.
    CommentQuote
  • Today, I visited site of Krish Plots,

Presently, there is only road near north gate of Honda Plant to reach site.
    By this road site is about 1 KM from Highway, This road having many turns to reach site.

I looked Highway from Site, it is approx 150-200 mtr away from highway.

Total site is in rectangular shape,

I also checked layout plan in Krish office, They have divided entire site in two part,

first part-having plots
    second part-having five group housing somewhere like MVL CORAL
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    CommentQuote