Recently, I got a mail from broker, Krish Group launching plots in bhiwadi.

and I cross confirm from builder but they are saying, They will launch in future.

As per broker
Sizes are-80,100,120,150,175 and 200 sq yard,
Price- around 20,000 INR

Anyone have any news on same.
Read more
62 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • in center of site
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Highway from plots site
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Honda Plant from site
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Members,

I look out rate near by,

VBHC-20-21K (in resale)
    OMAX-20-22K (in resale)
    Piyus- Whatever rate, negative views in market for piyus.

all of you, what you think.......

I got a deal 100sq yard in krish@19000/19100 rs/sq yard.

suggest plz
    CommentQuote
  • Location of Omax and VBHC is much better than Krish.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear geeone

If you want to go for krish , negotiate further . You will get deal around 18500.
    CommentQuote
  • I believe Plot market will stabilize from now on because of huge inventory in that belt. Th developers now want to cash in on the meat first and that explains a high initial price of 19000 even though the market is down. This should be a long term investment contrary to what every broker is saying in the market that they will find an exit route for you in the next 3-6 months. If you can hold it for next 4-5 years, then only it will be a good bet. Invest with caution i.e. those expecting quick returns might be in for a rude shock. The title of the land is clear as per the information I have received from my trusted sources. Only point here to note is that inventory levels of plots and apartments are running at a high level right now in that region and therefore dumping money without thinking may not be the wisest thing to do now. Cash in hand is way better than being struck up in plots/apartments in a market marred by low demand and desperate sellers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by HarryN
    Dear geeone

If you want to go for krish , negotiate further . You will get deal around 18500.

Unable to find such deal,
    CommentQuote
  • I think some one from mathur associates quoted me 18400. As I am not interested in krish plots so have not inquired further regarding size and location.
    So , check with them if they have inventory at this rate.
    CommentQuote
    I think some one from mathur associates quoted me 18400. As I am not interested in krish plots so have not inquired further regarding size and location.
    So , check with them if they have inventory at this rate.

Thanks HarryN,

They are offering discount through credit note.
    Secondly,I have purchased a flat in AVALON with them, even after 2 years, they are not releasing my discount 58246/- rs.
    CommentQuote
  • If this is the rate for fresh launch , I must say investors/end users who had invested in a plotted society which are bang on highway will reap the benefits.

But still doubts if plot rate has done so much in bhiwadi.....

Expert's pls comment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by geeone
    Thanks HarryN,

They are offering discount through credit note.
    Secondly,I have purchased a flat in AVALON with them, even after 2 years, they are not releasing my discount 58246/- rs.

Hi
    Does credit note has any expiry date. How can a broker hold discount for 2 years.
    CommentQuote
    Hi
    Does credit note has any expiry date. How can a broker hold discount for 2 years.

They are not picking my phone and not responding to my mail.

Thanks

Booked 9 number plot, 108sq yard@18700rs sq yar
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by geeone
    They are not picking my phone and not responding to my mail.

Thanks

Booked 9 number plot, 108sq yard@18700rs sq yar

Congrats for your investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Why IREF delete the blog, which saying officially launched at 20500/-?
    CommentQuote