Recently, I got a mail from broker, Krish Group launching plots in bhiwadi.

and I cross confirm from builder but they are saying, They will launch in future.

As per broker
Sizes are-80,100,120,150,175 and 200 sq yard,
Price- around 20,000 INR


Anyone have any news on same.
Read more
Reply
62 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by geeone
    They are not picking my phone and not responding to my mail.

    Thanks

    Booked 9 number plot, 108sq yard@18700rs sq yar



    plot no 9 is 110 sy.................
    CommentQuote
  • hi

    Originally Posted by rahul40
    plot no 9 is 110 sy.................


    any body have this project layout or any link for same
    CommentQuote
  • is the plots still available ?

    whats the best rate offered for 80-100-120 sy plot in this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MEGNATE
    Is still available 100 sq yard Plot????



    yes

    @20500/-
    CommentQuote
  • here is price list from company with project name.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All - the layout of the project is attached... any idea when the sector road will be laid?
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Booked 2 plots in Krish seasons.. now its wait and watch for a few months
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bsrinivas
    Booked 2 plots in Krish seasons.. now its wait and watch for a few months



    at what rate you booked..

    what size of plots u booked,,

    how much u paid till now,,

    did u got provisional allotment letter

    when u need to pay to complete 25%
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bsrinivas
    Booked 2 plots in Krish seasons.. now its wait and watch for a few months


    Can you please let us know your deal in detail , this will help us out a lot.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul40
    at what rate you booked..

    what size of plots u booked,,

    how much u paid till now,,

    did u got provisional allotment letter

    when u need to pay to complete 25%

    at what rate you booked.. 18500

    what size of plots u booked,, - 120 and 80

    how much u paid till now,, - 10%

    did u got provisional allotment letter - yes, for one.

    when u need to pay to complete 25% - within 30-45 days
    CommentQuote
  • Is anybody here who booked at rate lower then 18500/- ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul40
    Is anybody here who booked at rate lower then 18500/- ?


    Is booking available on such rate??????????


    I inquired in Krish, They are not accepting booking below 19000rs/sq yard.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by geeone
    Is booking available on such rate??????????


    I inquired in Krish, They are not accepting booking below 19000rs/sq yard.



    when you checked with krish? normally company quote high rate to protect their broker's interest.

    you always get better rate from broker then company direct.


    first rate was 19900/- minus 500/- company discount.(till 17th April 2014),

    then on 19400/- there is broker discount 4%, net is 18624/-
    if broker discount is 5% then net rate will be 18430/-

    provisional allotment done on 27 April 2014, from that 45 days,(i.e. 11 June 2014) you have to complete 25% to get final allotment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul40
    when you checked with krish? normally company quote high rate to protect their broker's interest.

    you always get better rate from broker then company direct.


    first rate was 19900/- minus 500/- company discount.(till 17th April 2014),

    then on 19400/- there is broker discount 4%, net is 18624/-
    if broker discount is 5% then net rate will be 18430/-

    provisional allotment done on 27 April 2014, from that 45 days,(i.e. 11 June 2014) you have to complete 25% to get final allotment.


    checked yesterday,

    but current rate is 20500/-
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by geeone
    checked yesterday,

    but current rate is 20500/-



    you mean to say that rate is 20500/-,, but after discounts, they are offering at 19000/-


    over and above,, they have plots with odd locations,, all nicely location plots SOLD OUT.
    CommentQuote