Recently, I got a mail from broker, Krish Group launching plots in bhiwadi.

and I cross confirm from builder but they are saying, They will launch in future.

As per broker
Sizes are-80,100,120,150,175 and 200 sq yard,
Price- around 20,000 INR

Anyone have any news on same.
Read more
62 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Let me correct,
    I have booked at 18700 in pre launch time.

Yesterday, I have cross checked with one broker,as per them builder is not accepting application form below 19000/-.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by geeone
    Let me correct,
    I have booked at 18700 in pre launch time.

Yesterday, I have cross checked with one broker,as per them builder is not accepting application form below 19000/-.

ohh

You got only 3.6% discount on 19400/-, i think, you bought at higher rate. you ddint deal with broker more aggressively.

did you get provisional allotment letter with booking receipt and further payment schedule.

Did you completed 25% payment, which fall due TODAY ( 11.06.2014).
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone here who booked below 18500/-
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gabala
    Dear All,
    Krish plots are not a good deal as this is inside plots…if really need plots better go for those plots which on highway which u can easily find in this rate…..better invest in Krish aura..>>>>rather than krish plots if u want to gain money in small time …!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plots on the highway are at 22500; also 75% of the payment has been made... if you negotiate well, you can get a plot in Seasons at 18300-400.. There is a 45 m sector road as per the master plan so connectivity is not an issue... yes the location may not be as good as the ones bang on the road and this is reflected in the launch price.. new projects on the highway in this vicinity will be ~24K. This is my assessment though. The project is almost sold out and there are few plots available.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul40
    Anyone here who booked below 18500/-

If you negotiate well, you can get it at 18300-400.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gabala
    thumbs down to this project..even u can cross check to brokers also thety are saying the same...

Well, if the broker is not dealing in this project then you should take it with a pinch of salt.. in any case you should make your won assessment
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bsrinivas
    If you negotiate well, you can get it at 18300-400.

then not you negotiate WELL and trapped yourself in the hands of broker and booked 2 plots at 18500/-

why not you ask for 18300/-

you deserved it also as u are booking 2 plots,..

which broker you deal with?

may be this is your view that it might be booked at 18300/ after u done ur booking,,

but what I heard is ,that bookings done at 18600-18700 to 19000
    not below this,,

by this way... you got best rate 18500/-
    CommentQuote
  • When the ''Plot buyer agreement'' will be process... since 25% payment is completed last month,,
    CommentQuote

• what is UW plot?
    CommentQuote
  • attention plot buyers:

today 40% payment completed, Plot agreement yet to execute:
    this very very unethical.
    how can they ask 40% payment without revealing the terms?

That means, ultimately, buyers have to sign the agreement even if buyers not agree with the terms / clauses.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Krish Plot
    Please do not share incorrect information.
    Plot agreement will execute after 25% but before 40%.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLjBP5cwUhA

40 % payment done today i.e. 5th Aug 2014,

there is no agreement,,, they say... bank approval still not done... so agreement will take 1 month more,
    if u don't make payment... they charge you interest,
    CommentQuote
  • want to know abt plots and prices in bhiwadi.
    CommentQuote
  • any news on this project??

I came to know that they have launch flats as well in the same township..!!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

My Friend got a Rate of 18100/- on the Plots.

He got his deal & all the discount was on form adjustment. has anybody got a better rate than this or can suggest a Better rate than this ?

The Broker says that they have underwritten this project & are thus able to offer the Launch Price.

Any Suggestions ???
    CommentQuote
  • NO the builder cannot charge you interest, If you get your Home loan approved from a Bank & send them the scan, in that case they will not ask you for any future payment & wiill not charge any interest.
    CommentQuote