Resale in bhiwadi

Last updated: June 13 2014
13 | Posts
1615 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resale in bhiwadi

Bhiwadi is often advertised as next real estate destination after Gurgaon... Lots and lots of new projects coming up. But every time I get a call for investing in a project, I offer them to help me with offload my unit for sale. And that's when they take a foot backward, promise to find me a buyer but NEVER TO RETURN!!!

So my request is to seek feedback on any resale happening in bhiwadi, specifically for flats???

Re : Resale in bhiwadi

No Brother, only just creating hypes to sell their inventories. Self is also victim of that.

Comment

This is indeed an eye opener.......hope announcements like RRTS / cargo airport / Mohindra plant / DMIC / constitution of local municpality & change of Govt. in State & Centre will kick start the secondary market

Comment

Originally posted by sachasauda View Post
        This is indeed an eye opener.......hope announcements like RRTS / cargo airport / Mohindra plant / DMIC / constitution of local municpality & change of Govt. in State & Centre will kick start the secondary market
        Guys- Flat resale is a problem in Bhiwadi- Ashiana Aangan, Bhiwadi, though has relatively better and easier resale.

Comment

Originally posted by Bauji View Post

Guys- Flat resale is a problem in Bhiwadi- Ashiana Aangan, Bhiwadi, though has relatively better and easier resale.
          Obviously a lot depends on projects/RTM/location etc.... But a media hyped growth story should fuel resale market in general. I met couple of people who are also feeling stuck in under construction projects with not able to sale and reinvest.

Comment

Originally posted by Keenbuyer View Post
            Obviously a lot depends on projects/RTM/location etc.... But a media hyped growth story should fuel resale market in general. I met couple of people who are also feeling stuck in under construction projects with not able to sale and reinvest.
            Right now, everybody is stuck in today's market across regions, Try and sell something in Gurgaon. What is liquid is either a reputed builder or RTM.

At the same time, this is good time to invest but with a view of couple of years.

Once the market turns around- there will be a sharp rally.

Comment

Originally posted by gabala
              That's y I always says buy property before toll....not after toll.
              Moreover, I already sale my one unit from 2 units in Krish aura........with 2 lakh premium. Hope this opens the eye of various investors in bhiwadi regarding investing in property before toll specially in good projects in which krish aura is one of them...offcourse...
              Regards,
              Noone is saying that there is zero resale! Before toll and after toll is a different issue. If bhiwadi growth story is down to industries then it should be after toll which should get benefit of it. Even Gurgaon real estate is not much Impacted due to both tolls.

Comment

Originally posted by gabala
                by ur logic okhla is way costlier than any area of delhi
                Okhla is cheaper due to slums!!! Still remember those roadside smell left by chance children and adults, when my first office was at Okhla

Comment

Originally posted by Keenbuyer View Post
                  Okhla is cheaper due to slums!!! Still remember those roadside smell left by chance children and adults, when my first office was at Okhla
                  The location overall, has to be good, irrespective before or after the toll. I have been reading similar views but just do not understand the logic of bifurcating the property as before or after the toll.

The project to give good returns has to be well-located and optimally priced. A brand does help but should be complemented by the first two factors.

Again its my POV only. No offences

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X