Hi Friends - I would like to know about Builder Falcon Realty Services in Bhiwadi. I have invested in this Group in 2011 and till date construction work in the specific project has not started. There is hardly any update on website per year. The Builder always tries to gain time whenever asked regarding construction update and there is no concrete reply from them. Pls suggest if I should get retained in this Project or look for options to come out ?
Read more
19 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Replies wuld be helpfull for me to take further decision, Is this Group Trust worthy or are there any cases of cheating and fraud going on this group ?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Mr. Bhatia. Falcon realty is a big fraud. I have also invested in their ABAY1 project in Jan 2011...but there is nothing happened even after about 4 years now. Site is also giving deserted look now. They dont even have valid permissions to start construction nor have any money with them they can construct anything. I requested for my refund with interest..they have refused. I am taking them to court.
    CommentQuote
  • Some more such feedbacks against falcon realty ConsumerForums.in: fraud » India Consumer Forums
    CommentQuote
  • Feel free to PM me as I think all of us need to unite if we need to get our money back. Both Mr Bheem and Mrs Shalini are fraud and just collecting money by deceiving all in the name of global eco city.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Mr. Singh for reply. Im looking for people who have invested money in ABAY I or II project. FALCON has taken 10.2 lac 1700/sq ft ,I have made last payment in december 2011 . After that there is no update and people sitting in registered New house office have no concrete reply as if they don't know anything. If you know anyone else pls unite them and should be moving to court to get our money back along with due compensation.. After that there is no update and people sitting in registered New house office have no concrete reply as if they don't know anything. If you know anyone else pls unite them and should be moving to court to get our money back along with due compensation.
    CommentQuote
  • There is a comment on complaint in consumer Complaint forum as well, FALCON Realty Services- FRAUD - Falcon Realty Services Fraud
    CommentQuote
  • Mr Bhatia and Mr Singh, Please can can provide me your contact details. I am also going through the same pain and frustration.
    CommentQuote
  • I am also a buyer of sakura homes 2 bhk under falcon global Eco city and paid one installment total 8 lacs.please suggest.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gbhatia8
    Thanks Mr. Singh for reply. Im looking for people who have invested money in ABAY I or II project. FALCON has taken 10.2 lac 1700/sq ft ,I have made last payment in december 2011 . After that there is no update and people sitting in registered New house office have no concrete reply as if they don't know anything. If you know anyone else pls unite them and should be moving to court to get our money back along with due compensation.
    I have also invested in ABAY!.Pls add me to your list and keep me updated reg taking legal action.
    I have also invested in ABAY!.Pls add me to your list and keep me updated reg taking legal action.
    CommentQuote
  • Mr Bhatia Mr Singh and all others pls provide me with your contact no. for further course of action. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Members, please note -

Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote
  • Falcon Fraud Company and Builder

Any one interested to fight against this builder and want money back please join us and also see below media coverage where Falcon reality not focussing on refunding the money but spending time in Police Station...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc8MXXyvA8I

Also see the cover story on Speed News
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, We also want our money back.....What is the update ?
    CommentQuote
  • https://www.facebook.com/smita.jha.921 Please go to this link and share the falcon global echo link to connect on facebook...Then we can meet up and decide...
    CommentQuote
  • I have also invested in ABYP HIG project and paid 9.7 lacs upto 8/2/2012.company made fraud with us kindly give latest feed back
    CommentQuote