Last updated: September 21 2015
4 | Posts
2938 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registration | Stamp Duty | Bhiwadi

Hello Everyone,

I own a flat and commercial shop in Krish City, Tapukara, Bhiwadi, and now the registry date is near. Can someone please confirm the Registration Percentage, and Stamp Duty percentage for the same ?
    Builder has quoted me 6.5% (join between me and wife), and 7% (for self/male) - but this contradicts with the Govt Notification which states 5% !!
    Can someone take a look at this and confirm before I speak to builder ?!

http://igrs.rajasthan.gov.in/writere...ucture-eng.pdf

Re : Registration | Stamp Duty | Bhiwadi

150 views and no reply !!
    Seems no one has yet registered in Bhiwadi yet ?!!

Comment

Hello,

Got no clear response from builder.

In addition to draft needed by Rajasthan Government, another draft is required for 11,400/- for LEGAL DOCUMENTATION Charges .... what are these ??

Comment

Originally posted by theantz View Post
        Hello Everyone,

I own a flat and commercial shop in Krish City, Tapukara, Bhiwadi, and now the registry date is near. Can someone please confirm the Registration Percentage, and Stamp Duty percentage for the same ?
        Builder has quoted me 6.5% (join between me and wife), and 7% (for self/male) - but this contradicts with the Govt Notification which states 5% !!
        Can someone take a look at this and confirm before I speak to builder ?!

http://igrs.rajasthan.gov.in/writere...ucture-eng.pdf
        As much as I know, the stamp duty is 5% for general categories and around 4% for females and the disabled. The registration fee constantly remains at 1% of the price mentioned in the sales deed.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X