Hi Friends,

I have started this thread to have more information on Plot availability in Bhubaneswar & nearby.

I have came across on below link & not sure on their credibility.

Sandalwood Infrastructure.

Can any one help me on land rate at matiapada.

Thanks.
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by kanhu
    Hi Friends,
    I have started this thread to have more information on Plot availability in Bhubaneswar & nearby.
    I have came across on below link & not sure on their credibility.
    Sandalwood Infrastructure.
    Can any one help me on land rate at matiapada.
    Thanks.

There is no uniform rate for this area. This area (uttara to Pipili) is valued absordly in the name of NH203, Engg Colleges etc. The land value is supposed to be in the range of 175-250 even with this argument, although plotted scheme is slightly different.

I visited just a week back around this area and KEC, trust me there is no sign of any plotted land in the area mentioned by their website. I could not crosscheck the credibility of Sandalwood Infrastructure.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks cardiemam,

I am finding a plot near Jalana, 100 fit from NH. Asking for Rs 300 psf. I would like to know about jalana price.

Thanks in advance.

Regards:)
    CommentQuote
  • As the land is around the engg colleges so the prices will increase and sometimes it may fluctuate.So as per your knowledge and affordability you can get it easily.
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea on Plot near New Bhubaneswar Railway Station. Really the station New Bhubaneswar is coming up between baranga and patia station. what is the land price?
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Sir,

I am unable to open the link or may be authorization issue.

Can you let me know about the issue. near New Bhubaneswar Railwaystation.

Regards
    Kanhu
    CommentQuote
  • Beware of buying plots near Dhauli

Mr. Prasanna Mohanty and Mr.Pradyumna Mohanty are 2 people(brothers) selling plots near Dhauli, which belongs to Koushlyapur mauja, District-Puri, Tehsil-Pipili. Basically they are selling the same plots to multiple number of people. Beware of these frauds.They have such holds at Pipili tehsil that, no one from there will tell you about this.After registration you will get Patta/ticket also. But at the time of de-markation from Tehsil..your plot will go missing. According to law, the first dalil/kabala will be valid and others will be void..
    CommentQuote
  • Director of real estate co arrested for land fraud

Director of real estate co arrested for land fraud - OdishaSunTimes.com

Bhubaneswar, Apr 5:

Commissionerate Police on Saturday arrested the director of a city-based real estate company in connection with a case of land fraud.

Mancheswar police sources said, one Arakta Das (37), director of a construction company called Arohan Infrastructure Private Limited had developed a number of plots in and around the city but in the process fraudulently occupied the land located adjacent to these plots.

In 2010 Das had bought a plot in Kalarahanga mouza near Patia and allegedly occupied 1.5 acres of adjacent land by producing fake papers.

The matter came to light on Saturday after the owner of the encroached landSurendranath Chami, of the same mouza, lodged a complaint with Mancheswar police station about the fraud and produced hard evidence in his support.

This resulted in the arrest of Das.

Police said they are interrogating the director of the real estate company to find out whether other persons were involved in the fraud. Das’ accounts and documents have been verified, they said.
    CommentQuote
  • QUICK Check of Mouza MAP

::BDA::Mouza information

The above link will give you better idea on mouza and also yello,gree,red,blue zone. Some one must check before settled the plot under the mouza.

Quick check on Land records.

LAND RECORD INFORMATION SYSTEM

The above link will provide you on current registered land information. Besides these some one needs to consult with advocate before purchase the land.
    CommentQuote
  • Members of professional cheating gang apprehended by Commissionerate Police, property worth Rs. 35 lakh seized

Members of professional cheating gang apprehended by Commissionerate Police, property worth Rs. 35 lakh seized | Odisha Samachar

Bhubaneswar,11/04(Odisha Samachar/Abhisek Mohanty) : Commissionerate Police apprehended five members of a highly professional gang involved in a cheating case and recovered cash of Rs. 20.72 lakh, two four wheelers, four mobile phones and 200 duplicate gold biscuits from them. On March 25, 2015 one Sambit Kumar Sahoo of Banamalipur, under Balipatna Police Station, Bhubaneswar lodged a complaint reported at Laxmisagar Police Station that some unknown person contacted him for selling gold seized by the Custom Department. The gang members made him to believe by their cunning words and by showing him one original gold biscuit as sample. He arranged cash of Rs. 42 lakh and came to Bhubaneswar for purchasing 3 kg of such gold biscuits. During conversation in a hotel the culprits cunningly took away entire cash of Rs 42 lakh and went away. Sambit Kumar Sahoo reported the matter at Police Station basing on which Laxmisagar PS Case No-80 Date -28.03.2015 U/S-420 IPC was registered. On this a team was formed under the leadership of special squad inspector Anup Kumar Kanungo and inspector-in-charge of Laxmisagar Police Station Rajat Kumar Roy. After thorough investigation it was ascertained that a highly professional gang of criminals is involved in the crime. Raids were conducted at different places in Odisha and outside. After consistent efforts aforesaid five members of the gang could be nabbed. Cash of Rs. 20.72 lakh along with one brand new Toyota Etios car purchased by the culprits from stolen cash was seized. One Mahindra Scorpio and four mobile phones used by the culprits for committing the crime along with 200 duplicate biscuits were also seized by Police. Further investigation regarding involvement of other accused persons in the crime, seizure of rest cheated amount and previous criminal involvements of the culprits is continuing, said Police Commissioner Dr. Rajendra Prasad Sharma at a press conference here.

The name of the criminals apprehended are Himansu Pradhan Bubu (39), Batakrushna Pradhan (45), Rabi Barik Raju (34), Sivram Pattnaik Tuna (35) and R. Haribandhu Rankal Haribandhu Reddy (45).

CommentQuote