Commercial land in Bhubaneswar

Last updated: March 31 2019
2 | Posts
391 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commercial land in Bhubaneswar

Hello I hahhave a land at bhubaneswar.bbbhubaneswar.but municipality is giving commercial land approval.i want to build a residential home on that.can I get a home loan for that.is it possible to convert it to residential land
    Last edited March 31 2019, 07:38 PM.

Re : Commercial land in Bhubaneswar

Originally posted by bhagyalaxmipatanaik View Post
    Hello I hahhave a land at bhubaneswar.bbbhubaneswar.but municipality is giving commercial land approval.i want to build a residential home on that.can I get a home loan for that.is it possible to convert it to residential land
    Why do you want to convert Commercial Property to residential ? Commercial Land would have much better value than residential.

Best would be to get the Commercial title, sell the land at a good price and then buy residential land . U should be able to buy a bigger piece of residential land or may be use the extra/excess money earned by selling the Commercial land for constructing your home on the residential plot u buy.
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Re : Commercial land in Bhubaneswar

Can I build a house on commercial land approved by bhubaneswar development authority.iauthority.if yes can i get a home loan for that.

Comment

Tags: None
      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X