Hello I hahhave a land at bhubaneswar.bbbhubaneswar.but municipality is giving commercial land approval.i want to build a residential home on that.can I get a home loan for that.is it possible to convert it to residential land
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by bhagyalaxmipatanaik
    Hello I hahhave a land at bhubaneswar.bbbhubaneswar.but municipality is giving commercial land approval.i want to build a residential home on that.can I get a home loan for that.is it possible to convert it to residential land

Why do you want to convert Commercial Property to residential ? Commercial Land would have much better value than residential.

Best would be to get the Commercial title, sell the land at a good price and then buy residential land . U should be able to buy a bigger piece of residential land or may be use the extra/excess money earned by selling the Commercial land for constructing your home on the residential plot u buy.
    CommentQuote
  • Can I build a house on commercial land approved by bhubaneswar development authority.iauthority.if yes can i get a home loan for that.
    CommentQuote