Last updated: February 9 2013
49 | Posts
28468 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying Land in Bhubaneswar

Hi folks,

Am looking to buy some land for investment purposes and Bhubaneswar is one of the options that i am considering. Not local to Bhubaneswar/Orissa so looking for opinions on what are the upcoming areas good for this purpose?

Thanks for any insights that you can provide.

Thanks,
    Buzz

Re : Buying Land in Bhubaneswar

Hi ssamantray,

Thats good information provided, thanks!

I would appreciate if you can mention some ongoing rates here as well.

Having done a bit on the research on the side, the prospect of buying land between the Bhub & Cutt strech seems like a better bet at this stage. But the rates might throw that in a tizzy since that is the prime constraint here. ALso can u throw some more information about the upcoming township that you mentioned in your note earlier - East Kuakhai !!

Another quick one - is language barrier something to worry about dealin wz people here? Or has Bollywood done enough to make its mark here

Look forward to your post * the earliest.

Thanks,
    Buzz
    Last edited January 27 2008, 03:08 PM.

Comment

could u plz give me an idea about real estate values for berhampur ganjam Orissa?

Comment

buying land

sir, i am going to buy a land of 2400 sqft in bhubaneswar about 3 km from phul nakhra square towards niali, just behind omfed office. i am buying it at Rs100/- per sqft from builder semi estcon. please advice whether the price is ok and what is the future of that land.

Comment

buying land near khandagiri, bhubaneswar

I'm trying to buy about 8000sqft land 5-km from khandagiri to Khurda NH-5. This land is about 2-3km from NH-5. But the problem is this owner doesn't want to sell till he gets buyers for rest 4-plots as he has 5-plots(total about 43000sqft) in one patch. Is there way I can find may be 4-more NRI's to buy the other pieces so that I can buy mine? I really really like this plot but have been waiting for 6-months already. Any suggestion is appreciated. thx

Comment

Hi,

I am interested in this area and few of my NRI friends too. Let me know the details.

Thanks
            Raj

Comment

Hi Friends,
              Came across this post a few days. Thanks to Ssamantray for adding so much valuable info. One of the friends was looking for land for investment and I suggested the areas nearby the education corridor near InfoCity 2. However, he got discouraged while witnessing continuing farming by locals in the plots acquired by developer, fearing encroachment in future. Is his fears justified?

Comment

I'm a NRI. Therefore thought NRI's might be interested faster. Please email me and I'll try to give any information that I have.

Comment

Interestin Info on Orissa cities

Hi ssamantray,
                  Thanks for the informative posts
                  Ram
                  Ram

Comment

want to know the future of my ownend land

i have purchased a land of 1600 sqft area frm sampat builders near badagada canal, laxmi sagar at a rate of Rs 145 per sqft 3 yrs back. can anyone tell me the future of the that land or present value of the land.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X