Sort by :
Filter by :
I was searching for a plot to buy in Bhubaneswar. Does any body know about the Hindustan Developers in the temple city? They claim to have a good plotting scheme in the NH5 near Gita college area.
should I go for it? Any feed back will be really valuable to me as I work out side Orissa and I really cant check the authenticity of these claims.
- Pubasasan area
Hi Mr Biswal,
Thanks for your appreciation. Somehow due to mysterious reasons, my previous user id was banned. Speaking about Pubasasan mouza near CIFA, the area has 2 disadvantages. One, its in restricted heritage area ( area from Kaplana square to Puri is heritage area) and second, even if its on NH 203, you have to pass through notoriously traffic challenged Cuttack Road to come here. Plotting schemes in that area and Dhauli are becoming popular. The area is quite green though. Rather than buying duplex, simplex, go for plots there; as they are still affordable.CommentQuote0Flag
- Pubasasan area
Speaking about Pubasasan mouza near CIFA, the area has 2 disadvantages. One, its in restricted heritage area ( area from Kaplana square to Puri is heritage area) and second, even if its on NH 203, you have to pass through notoriously traffic challenged Cuttack Road to come here. Plotting schemes in that area and Dhauli are becoming popular. The area is quite green though. Rather than buying duplex, simlex, go for plots there; as they are still affordable.CommentQuote0Flag
- Yes, Hindustan Developers claim to have a good plotting scheme in the NH5 near Gita college area. But its not near Gita College.Its further interior. But the area is quite promising and 5 lacs for a 2 BR simplex (though very small) is good investment. Dont excpect the area to be near to civilisation for at least next 5 yrs. Check the bank giving out loans for this and that will establish its credibilityCommentQuote0Flag
- Investing in land at PubaSasan mauza near CIFA is good as long as its litigation free. Though I have nothing against the builders, they simply are not known enough. You can go for duplexes by Sarala realcon or plotting schemes too, as they are still quite affoerdable there.CommentQuote0Flag
- Demand of land around BadaRaghunathpur, Madanpur and Harapur Mauza is getting high but rates are purely speculative. With Infocity 2 being proposed and BDA proposing South City there, things have hotten up. But the area is far, far from civilisation and do not expect anything till next 5 years.CommentQuote0Flag
- Any body dealed with the sudarsan Estcon (P) ltd sailing plotted land near GITA college on NH5 , bhubaneswar.. please replay back immediately...CommentQuote0Flag
- not bad deal, but let me know near phulnakhra which direction Bhubaneswar,Cuttack or Niali direction.CommentQuote0Flag
- land rate in laxmisagar
Hi All members,
Could you please tell me the present value of land per sqr feet in laxmisagar jharpada end ( named as Kesora )
Thank you all in advanceCommentQuote0Flag
- Kesura Land Price
The area demands a charge of Rs.300-350 per sq ft if you buy from builders in group plotting schemes. If you buy fromk individuals, they might ask for more.CommentQuote0Flag
- plot sale NH-5
Did you purchase the plot you mentioned in the post?
Let me know. I am interested to buy .
Originally Posted by pbastiaI'm trying to buy about 8000sqft land 5-km from khandagiri to Khurda NH-5. This land is about 2-3km from NH-5. But the problem is this owner doesn't want to sell till he gets buyers for rest 4-plots as he has 5-plots(total about 43000sqft) in one patch. Is there way I can find may be 4-more NRI's to buy the other pieces so that I can buy mine? I really really like this plot but have been waiting for 6-months already. Any suggestion is appreciated. thxCommentQuote0Flag
- I think this user id has been deleted from the website for unknown reasons. Wasn't it a good offer? I was eyeing it as well. :)CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by satya_samantrayI think this user id has been deleted from the website for unknown reasons. Wasn't it a good offer? I was eyeing it as well. :)
I am looking at ing plots around kalinga nagar and pokhatpali in BBSR. The offer i am getting is about Rs250/sq. ft for kalinga nagar and Rs500/sq ft for pokhatpali. Is that a good offer ?What are the future prepospects of these location from residential perspective ?Will this land see appreciation in the next 3-5years horizon ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Dear friend,
A 2 BHK for Rs. 5 lakhs? unbelievable? I feel, a min. of 500 sq. ft. should be there to be called as 2 BHK and the rate would then be Rs. 1000/sq. ft. which itself may be the development and construction cost? What is left out for land then? Really surprising?
- Buying a plot in Bhubaneswar
I am looking forward to buy a plot in Bhubaneswar.specs below:
Size: 2400 sq ft
Price: arround Rs.100/sq ft
Area: near khandagiri
Any pointers would be highly appreciated.
Any suggestions, whether it is a good idea to invest in that area or not?
Please share your ideas.