Collapse

Buying Land in Bhubaneswar

Last updated: February 9 2013
49 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Buying Land in Bhubaneswar

Thanks ssamantray, for recording your quick comments on the risk of encroachment, government acquisition etc of the land near infocity 2. In fact my apprehensions are in the same lines. Some of the safety measures one would normally take like verifying Record of Rights, Encumberence Certificate etc is further complicated in this area, as you may have to take EC from both Bhunbaneswar and Jatni . Also, I find some of the plots offered are originally some subplots bought by existing owner (Power of Attorney says xxx decimals out of yyy acres of plot no. aaa ...............). Don't you feel this is a perceivable trap? Or, taking EC from both places will safeguard you? May be you will be able to offer better comments.

Comment

I'm desparately looking for a 3+ acre land on NH between Kuakhai to Khandagiri. Any suggestion on price and also how do I find one(of course not being cheated). I'm already sick of some local *****'s. Thanks a lot in advance.

Comment

Nice Samantray...
        I just joined the forum & like yr approach...

Hv U any idea about the land near pathargadia(near to Jagannath Temple at campus 10 of KIITS & Neelachal Poly Technique) and land at darutheng? Are they good for investment!!!!!

Regards..

Comment

So prompt reply...
          Really U r great Dear Samantray...

Infact the land which i described near KIIT Campus 10 is in two Mouzas.
          1. Pathar Gadia
          2. Daruthenga
          I understand that Pathargadia is earmarked for Institutional Area And Daruthenga Mouza is not yet under BDA but may come under Town planner soon. Ethics Infra has stated plotting scheme adjacent to Neelachal Poly Technic. Have You idea about them. Just an advice...If you do noit mind...

Regarding infront of Jagannath Temple of KIIT campus 10 the land is in PatharGadia Mouza & under BDA Townplanner. I just want to know the prospective of Land.

For your expert advice please.

Comment

Hi Samantray,

Thanks for the useful info. I just joined the forum and wanted some info about the land price and furture for the following places.
            Q1. I'm planning to buy some land in PubaSasan mauza which is close the CIFA.The land is close 100ft away from NH. This land comes under BDA. Can you please tell me the future of this area and the current market price per sq ft.

Q2. I bought one land in Bhagabanpur mauza in PatraPada which is close to KalingaBihar for Rs270/Sqft. What is current price now?

Q3: I'm planning to buy some land around Gita Engineering college. I'm looking for the land in Badaraghunathpur, Madanpur and Janla area. Can you please tell me if it will be good for investment.

Comment

Want to buy land near CIFA

Hi SSamantray,

Thanks for providing useful information. Can you please provide some info on the following points?
              1. I'm planning to buy land at PubaSasan mauza near CIFA. The land is situated 100meter away from BBSR-PURI NH. Please let me know the future devlopment in this area and the current market price of the land.
              2. I've bought one land last year in Bhagabanpur Mauza in Patrapada which is close to Kalinga vihar. I want to buy some more land in that area. Can u please tell me the current market value in that place?
              3. Is it good to invest in land around BadaRaghunathpur, Madanpur and Harapur Mauza. What is the current market price and the probable return in coming 5years.
              Thanks,
              Bibhu

Comment

Hi

I was searching for a plot to buy in Bhubaneswar. Does any body know about the Hindustan Developers in the temple city? They claim to have a good plotting scheme in the NH5 near Gita college area.

should I go for it? Any feed back will be really valuable to me as I work out side Orissa and I really cant check the authenticity of these claims.

thanks

Comment

Pubasasan area

Hi Mr Biswal,
                  Thanks for your appreciation. Somehow due to mysterious reasons, my previous user id was banned. Speaking about Pubasasan mouza near CIFA, the area has 2 disadvantages. One, its in restricted heritage area ( area from Kaplana square to Puri is heritage area) and second, even if its on NH 203, you have to pass through notoriously traffic challenged Cuttack Road to come here. Plotting schemes in that area and Dhauli are becoming popular. The area is quite green though. Rather than buying duplex, simplex, go for plots there; as they are still affordable.

Comment

Pubasasan area

Speaking about Pubasasan mouza near CIFA, the area has 2 disadvantages. One, its in restricted heritage area ( area from Kaplana square to Puri is heritage area) and second, even if its on NH 203, you have to pass through notoriously traffic challenged Cuttack Road to come here. Plotting schemes in that area and Dhauli are becoming popular. The area is quite green though. Rather than buying duplex, simlex, go for plots there; as they are still affordable.

Comment

Yes, Hindustan Developers claim to have a good plotting scheme in the NH5 near Gita college area. But its not near Gita College.Its further interior. But the area is quite promising and 5 lacs for a 2 BR simplex (though very small) is good investment. Dont excpect the area to be near to civilisation for at least next 5 yrs. Check the bank giving out loans for this and that will establish its credibility

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X